Italian tonight?

Not sure if this is alternative enough for this forum, but I run across a lot of ladies where I am their first so maybe it isn't that common.

I love rubbing my cock between a lady's well oiled butt cheeks as she lies face down. Much more of a fan of this than Russian. Must be because I am a butt guy. No cover kneaded and the visual is just fanfuckingtastic!

(_|_)

Anyone else a fan? And can anyone tell me why it's called Italian?
I call it Coney Island

I LOVE it.
It can be so erotic....low lights/soft sensual music/and lots of oil! I am so game!

{i even love it when a guy cums on my butt!}
First time I have heard of Italian.

Never knew it had a name.

Guess you learn something every day
I always called it hot-dog-on-a-bun, similar to CB's Coney Island. But the acronym thread in the main forum has it as Italian. Guess some butthead just went through assigning nationalities to certain acts.

Edited to say not some butthead here. I've seen it referred to as Italian other sites as well.
ummmm Im hungry.....buns, dogs, Coney Island, Italian..............Damn
  • 69er
  • 03-31-2012, 10:21 PM
ummmm Im hungry.....buns, dogs, Coney Island, Italian..............Damn Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
This may be a bit of a diversion, and if the OP would rather have me start another thread, I'll happily do so...

I've had some fun experiences with food and sex.

There is of course the fairly vanilla wine, or champagne and berries. I find it can be fun to pour little pools of liquid in depressions in the ladies body, and sip them up!

I also find that oils can be a lot of fun. Olive oil is inexpensive, and tastes pretty good, but I really like playing with almond oil. Almond oil has a great taste and aroma, and has enough slipperyness.

Of course I also enjoy melting a little dark chocolate on a lady, and licking that off!

What other food fun do people here enjoy with sex?
Is Cum a food group???
lol--Ms A!

quote--What other food fun do people here enjoy with sex?

chocolate frosting!
What ever its called Ive never done it..It sounds easy enough though..I am gonna google it.I definitely wanna see now..
Umm My fav is doing Tequila shots off Cocks..............2 of my fav food groups there, oh wait 3, I forgot the Lime...............
Athena, don't forget, our next meet, remind me to bring the Tequila, LMMFAO! I'm serious about the "cock shots" you will be enjoying!!!! You can line 3 shot glasses up on my DICK then pour away, Drink Up!

Oh, do you prefer it blanco or gold?
Ummm Yes Mijo YOU do a COCK that would handle 3 shots and more.................Cant wait to suck Tequila off your nice hard Cock........Lime anyone???
Yes absolutely , ass man myself. This activity reminds me of being twelve and horny as hell . And only being able to talk a girl into that because they wouldn't do penetration.