we all have "off" days, but...

I would probably be in jail for murder unless I was restrained to my bed upon awakening!!!!

Damn all I could do from then on would be eat pussy......
Seems to be an ongoing thing. From my understanding one guy who woke up w/out couldn't sue b/c he signed papers before surgery that if something went wrong the doc wasn't liable. Seems so unfair
I still need to get a vasectomy and since I'm about to be separated maybe I better hurry up. With these mid fortunate botched operations maybe I should spend a few days prior to with a lovely lady of choice from Eccie, have her present during the short procedure to make sure the scalpel only is applied at MY intended spot, then of course she would have to stay around to make sure the pipes are adequately cleaned out prior to recount for swimmers....
I had 5 surgeries but didn't know what was going on and didn't have any issues. But when they took me in to stich me up, they asked me which leg they were closing up! I had one split open, and one perfectly fine! They actually put a huge X on my thigh! I mean they couldn't figure it out without the X!
Baloo it's all in trying to reduce the liability. Sure would rather marks a lot on me over missing my cock after surgery!!
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh