New Orleans Baton Rouge Reviews

• sb100
  • 07-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know how to easily find the reviews from Baton Rouge? I'm so tired of looking at each review to find those in Baton Rouge. I wish the two locations had separate threads, or that the titles would be required to have Name of Provider and Location. This would make it much easier. I quickly get tired of looking and leave the board,
Just use the search function. Type in keywords "review(s)" and "Baton Rouge". You should get all reviews that mention Baton Rouge.
Just use the search function. Type in keywords "review(s)" and "Baton Rouge". You should get all reviews that mention Baton Rouge. Originally Posted by Max Steed
That's how it's done or just search Baton Rouge and see all our happenings.
I see an ad on BP for Nicole, 35, nice looking lady. Any one have any info on her? I am headed to Baton Rouge in September for work. She is just my style and is into greek. She said she had reviews on Eccie somewhere.
Here you guys are wanting to have BR page, I ask a question and no one replies?? WTF
Here you guys are wanting to have BR page, I ask a question and no one replies?? WTF Originally Posted by yerassman2
WTF is right: firstly, you're asking a different question: start your own thread instead of hijacking another one when you introduce a totally different topic. A lot of guys just read the thread-header so don't know you've asked a different question. You'll have to excuse them for not being mind-readers.

Secondly, if no one knows anything, do you want 87 replies that are variations of "nope"? If you DO, that's cool: but then say something like "I'm interested in negative replies too, please."

I'm not one to beat up on newbies: I get tired of old members here beating up on newbies & have yelled @ them about it before--but be pleasant, OK?