The Ex-Wife AKA"Satans Sisters"

I've been divorced 13 years now and my ex is still at it. When were married we had a house built on my parents ranch in Australia. Being smart, I had the house built and put into my fathers name.

Over 13 years has passed and she has ascertained another soon to be failed attempt to profit. She thinks she is entitled to the house and the property it exists on.

I had her sign a pre-nup. Best damn decision I could have made. Since the house is on the family ranch "which I recently took over" she feels she has another chance.

She no longer receives child support. My youngest has decided to move back and be with his dad. I find it humorous. She doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell.

I do have a solution for her. My attorney and I have decided to offer her the the sell of the ranch. 23,000 acres along with all the cattle, horses, living qtrs for the staff, with all the farming equipment and allow the use of the property for hunting and fishing for the family.

This will never happen, poor thing is dead broke, can barely pay for an attorney and works at a dead end job. Just looking for an easy payday.

So, to all you blokes who plan on a trip to Australia. Satans Sister is looking for you. She's brunette, 5'9", 34DD and weighs about 130.
Sounds interesting. Got any pics mate?

I kid, I kid
You don't want her. There's two things you don't want when I'm done with it. That's a vehicle and a woman. That's because I tear them both up
People with love and passion can restore beauty to things people trash. Look at all the classic cars people drive.
send her to me,Satan's Mistress,and I will take care of her for ya babe...lol