Fit, attractive car date superstarlets in PGH

Okay gents, what's the consensus on best ATTRACTIVE car date providers in the PGH? Any go-to names? I've been out of the hobby for a bit, but was only ever really a regular of Gia and one other provider (and never did the "car" thing, but considering it now). Gia has previously set my standards pretty high in the looks dept.

(I've considered KAT, but... contact sounds like an ordeal and a half..)
Which Gia? I've known of at least 3 in the past 3 years. The one that lives near West End?
Gia/LSI
  • El-mo
  • 08-15-2018, 08:35 AM
I genuinely don't get the appeal of a car date. I understand that some people are into the low cost and risk/thrill of SW, but the idea of seeing a regular provider is a car is insane to me. Maybe you have to be a boomer who grew up fucking in cars to appreciate it.
I'm not a boomer and I have done many of them.

Usually comes down to 3 factors for me

Lack of time
Lack of good incall/outcall options
Kink/danger factor

Hell, I did a car date in a car wash once because neither of us could host, neither of us had much time and we both wanted a challenge. And she was definitely not a SW.

It was fun asf
Actually I find a car date safer than some of the in calls. Plus I don't have to worry about bed bugs and cockroaches getting in my shoes or jacket pockets lol
A car date does not protect from either of those bugs
With the right lady, they can be awesome.
A few years ago, there was a lady from indys who lived by the Washington hospital. Late one night I picked her up to take her to my house. after a few minutes of talking about how good she looked tonight, she starts taking her clothes off while I'm driving down the highway.needless to say we had to pull over. A normal 25 min drive turned into a hour drive..what a great time..

Oh what made it totally unforgettable, was I was driving a jeep wrangler with the doors off.