Ladies....make sure to keep your bf's, customers, or pimps are out of your pics

Haha I just had to share this. I don't do bp but I do lurk. I found this ad:

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...-0751/12358026

Images 4 and 6 show a man in the background. In Image 6 he is actually naked lol. Would this make you not want to hit it? She actually looks nice! Anyone tried yet?

Btw, I know you eccie ladies dont do this. I just found this funny.
I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt on the naked dude. You know clients like to take pics. Somewhat of a souvenir or jack-material.

But still , crop that shit out. Lol
Combo package? Lol
Two for the price of one with a surprise in every closet or shower.
No matter how bad you think it can get, there's always something worse.

image.jpg
Looked like a good time in Vegas...lol.
No matter how bad you think it can get, there's always something worse.

Attachment 378379 Originally Posted by PDid
Holy shit batman!
Haha I just had to share this. I don't do bp but I do lurk. I found this ad:

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...-0751/12358026

Images 4 and 6 show a man in the background. In Image 6 he is actually naked lol. Would this make you not want to hit it? She actually looks nice! Anyone tried yet?

Btw, I know you eccie ladies dont do this. I just found this funny. Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
Be nice fucker.. She's a sweetheart.
F.Y.I
She doesn't have a pimp lol
Be nice fucker.. She's a sweetheart.
F.Y.I
She doesn't have a pimp lol Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Then Tell her to don't be a dumb ass lol. If she's your friend then you are not coaching her well.
Lol the little white dude looks so happy.
As happy as she looks I'd put my money on just clients helping her by taking pics. Shoot, I wouldn't even have a showcase without previous friends being my camera man.

But yeah...editing would be helpful.
Then Tell her to don't be a dumb ass lol. If she's your friend then you are not coaching her well. Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya

Tell her yourself I ain't your messenger. I don't tell people how to make their money. What works for me ,may not work for someone else and vice versa. She really is a sweet girl. Cut her some slack. Maybe it was an oversight...or maybe you're reading to much into the picture. But if it makes you feel better, I did give her some tips on screening and which bad apples to avoid.
Tell her yourself I ain't your messenger. I don't tell people how to make their money. What works for me ,may not work for someone else and vice versa. She really is a sweet girl. Cut her some slack. Maybe it was an oversight...or maybe you're reading to much into the picture. But if it makes you feel better, I did give her some tips on screening and which bad apples to avoid. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
thank you for making me feel better I know Youre not my messenger, but in a strange way, you did "message" her because of this
your messenger. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Clear your inbox.....
Holy crap, that guy looks just like me. I'm wondering if I'm forgetting something.