Video of George Floyd Death

Well, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEG...ature=youtu.be

Absolutely fucking awful.

TWO cops kneeling on him. One on his back. One on his neck. And twisting his hands and fingers while they are cuffed behind him.

Complete disregard for any expression of pain Floyd made. Anything Floyd says about how much they are hurting him is viewed not as evidence of too much force, but rather evidence of resistance.

Thereby requiring continued - and perhaps even greater - force.

Which elicits even more begging by Floyd. Which results in continued - and perhaps greater - force.

And so the vicious cycle went.

Until he was dead.

And they STILL knelt on him for another 3 minutes. I guess his corpse was a threat, huh?
Savages. Yet there have been quite the chirping in this forum about how Floyd deserved if and other horrible attempts to minimize and justify it. Not to mention the public strife that is crushing what’s left of your nation’s soul.

Glad I wasn’t here for that.

What kind of person can see that and not be ashamed of the society in which they live?

Take your best shot boys. Yous would expect this type of behavior in a country where the leaders wear khaki and wear mirrored sunsglasses. But now, we also have it in this here geriatrics ward off a forum.
I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing. He started flipping out and was acting belligerent. That's not how a sane person acts. He said he was going to die and couldn't breathe before throwing himself on the ground. Then the police started subduing him.

He was complaining about not being able to breathe and that he was going to die long before he was subdued by the police. What's up with that? Someone can be heard saying "he's going to have a heart attack" while he was flipping out about being claustrophobic. He said he was too claustrophobic to step into the police car, but he was in the drivers seat of a car moments ago.

What exactly do you think this video proves? What did you see that I did not?

Here's what I see: George Floyd was on drugs and resisting arrest. The confrontation was escalated by Floyd's behavior, not the color of his skin. The cops may have used excessive force to subdue him.

Glad I wasn’t here for that.
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
hmmmm....
another view that didn't make any difference
He. Is. Dead. And. Gone. And his family is laughing all the way to the bank. Hopefully his offsprings and their offsprings get a trust set up. Probably not though. They will grow up with the victim mentality of being owed as well and the cycle will continue.

In other news around the World and Country, people that actually made a positive difference in society are dying.
This George guy is a retard. Can we just forget about his retarded legacy of "I dinn doo nuffin?"
Read the Youtube comments. People are either racists or tired of the BLM narrative. I'm saying the main cop was on Floyd too long and is criminally - though maybe up to 3rd degree murder
Read the Youtube comments. People are either racists or tired of the BLM narrative. I'm saying the main cop was on Floyd too long and is criminally - though maybe up to 3rd degree murder Originally Posted by gnadfly

i watched this new video just now and put a comment out .. it's the one that says ..

"I'm claustrophobic .. of Cop cars!" ftfy George.

bahhaaaaaaaaa

as i said before, he could have left long before the first patrol car arrived. he wasn't so fucked up to get in his car .. and strangely didn't seem claustrophobic in his car .. so why didn't he just get in the back and let someone else drive away? i bet they didn't think that store would call the cops is why they were still there .. beyond the fact Floyd probably wasn't able to drive. and seeing this new footage i'm beginning to doubt that.

at one point they nearly did have him in the car. then he lunged himself out of the other side. if they had the other door closed or if he hadn't been 6'7" they might have been able to get him in and close the door.

i find Floyd's incessant pleadings to be disgusting. yes disgusting. he started in on that tired tripe from the very first moment, all the while resisting.

Floyd is culpable in the events that happened as is Chauvin. to what percent? lessor than Chauvin because he knew or should have known prolonged use of that type of restraint has such risks. and it's been noted that the autopsy showed no damage to the neck, meaning while Chauvin should have let up on Floyd much sooner and give him a chance to show he wouldn't keep resisting (yes he was resisting) Chauvin did not in fact crush Floyd's neck.

and i will not condemn Chauvin for using that restraint in the first place only that he kept him in that position far too long.
I'm saying the main cop was on Floyd too long and is criminally - though maybe up to 3rd degree murder Originally Posted by gnadfly
How can you know that? The evidence shows that George didn't receive any physical injuries from the police. He was also speaking to the police while being pinned down. The cops can be heard saying it's okay you can breathe. He was also complaining of not being able to breathe before he was pinned down.

I'm not saying that it wasn't criminal, but I don't think there is any good reason to assume that it was. Why don't we evaluate the evidence and see what the courts decide before ranting about racism, white supremacy and police brutality? Is that not logical?

In any case, this incident was blown out of proportion by people who were triggered by years and years of black vs white propaganda.
What exactly do you think this video proves? What did you see that I did not? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I guess you did not see the part where the cops knelt on this neck and his back AFTER HE WAS ALREADY HANDCUFFED BEHIND HIS BACK AND FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND.

They even knelt on him for several minutes AFTER he was dead and stopped moving. What were they "subduing" then? A corpse?

You keep changing the subject to Floyd's erratic behavior when his hands were still free and he was on his feet. Of course, the cops weren't kneeling on his neck then, so he has no problem breathing.

But after they cuffed him and he was NO LONGER a threat, WHY did they kneel on his neck?
i watched this new video just now and put a comment out .. it's the one that says ..

"I'm claustrophobic .. of Cop cars!" ftfy George.

bahhaaaaaaaaa

and i will not condemn Chauvin for using that restraint in the first place only that he kept him in that position far too long. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What happened to you TWK? You've gotten soft. Old TWK would have put:
"I'm claustrophobic .. of coffins!"

How can you know that? The evidence shows that George didn't receive any physical injuries from the police. He was also speaking to the police while being pinned down. The cops can be heard saying it's okay you can breathe. He was also complaining of not being able to breathe before he was pinned down.

I'm not saying that it wasn't criminal, but I don't think there is any good reason to assume that it was. Why don't we evaluate the evidence and see what the courts decide before ranting about racism, white supremacy and police brutality? Is that not logical?

In any case, this incident was blown out of proportion by people who were triggered by years and years of black vs white propaganda. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I don't really know it. The autopsy said he had a fatal dose of fentynol in him also. It APPEARS that for about 3 minutes he was dead. Chauvin should have checked on Floyd and responded to the crowds pleas earlier. From my limited knowledge I think AT MOST 3rd degree murder trial is warranted. Again, limited knowledge.

As I wrote in another thread, I think these two guys had some type of history. And there's no need to admonish entire police forces across the country for this incident.
I guess you did not see the part where the cops knelt on this neck and his back AFTER HE WAS ALREADY HANDCUFFED BEHIND HIS BACK AND FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND.

They even knelt on him for several minutes AFTER he was dead and stopped moving. What were they "subduing" then? A corpse?

You keep changing the subject to Floyd's erratic behavior when his hands were still free and he was on his feet. Of course, the cops weren't kneeling on his neck then, so he has no problem breathing.

But after they cuffed him and he was NO LONGER a threat, WHY did they kneel on his neck? Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Floyd was screaming while trying to jump out of the police car shortly before being pinned on the ground. He was screaming that he was going to die and couldn't breathe due to claustrophobia from the police car, even though he was driving a car moments ago. After he was pinned down, he continued to scream that he couldn't breathe and was going to die. The cops continued to pin him down until the ambulance arrived.

From what I can tell, it's not clear whether he died due to the police, a drug overdose or a combination of the two.

I think that the fact that Floyd was periodically collapsing while being walked to the police car, screaming about not being able to breathe and about to die due to claustrophobia and acting erratically coupled with the initial autopsy finding methamphetamine, fentanyl and COVID-19 in his system points toward this not being a cut and dry case of police brutality.
What happened to you TWK? You've gotten soft. Old TWK would have put:
"I'm claustrophobic .. of coffins!"

I don't really know it. The autopsy said he had a fatal dose of fentynol in him also. It APPEARS that for about 3 minutes he was dead. Chauvin should have checked on Floyd and responded to the crowds pleas earlier. From my limited knowledge I think AT MOST 3rd degree murder trial is warranted. Again, limited knowledge.

As I wrote in another thread, I think these two guys had some type of history. And there's no need to admonish entire police forces across the country for this incident. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Um ... i didn't think of it? and who you calling old!!

BAHHAAA
The cops continued to pin him down until the ambulance arrived. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
"Continued to pin him down"?

Why?

His hands were cuffed behind his back. How is a guy in his 40s going to get up like that? The cops could have stood 5 feet way and LET HIM SCREAM.

If he tried to get up, just push him back down.