BGM .. BlackGUNSMatter

well. you never know what you'll stumble across on the world wide web!

https://blackgunsmatter.myshopify.com/

Black Guns Matter educates people in urban communities in all 50 states on their 2nd amendment rights and responsibilities through firearms training and education.

Your support and patronage allows BGM to continue informing urban communities--especially youth--about safe and legal firearms knowledge, conflict resolution, and the 2nd amendment.

Its not just a shirt it's a lifestyle.

seems them bro's and them rednecks have something in common after all

who knew?!?!?!
Watch, this thread will go viral! 36-40% ain't too bad!!!

What I'm watching now...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEAHpWH6ve0
1.5 hour exposition on sighting a scope????
Whatever a person's views are on social issues, when they become LEGAL gun owners, they learn what gun control really means with regard to their civil rights.

All of a sudden, folks who might have voted for the JB/KH ticket automatically will have to think about what that really means for them. If Biden/Harris bring in Robert Francis O'rourk as Gun Control Czar, I think they will be surprised by an Urban-Suburban-Rural pro-gun rights demographic that will vote Republican in November.
ICU,
Will vote is correct.
The amusing thing about political polls is that the sample sizes are way to small and the questions usually biased to the point of worthlessness, with folks who understand the math behind that stuff shaking their heads.
The biggest issue is that urban core folks don't realize that the majority of voters are not in the urban core.
The sad thing is the Dims just actually envourage let them feed on each other and destroy their own neighborhoods.
I'm quite amused that the voting precinct that AOC is from is just north of the one where one of the families rowhouse is in. She wouldn't have a chance in that district.
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2020, 07:54 AM
Beta beto has already been appointed Biden's "Gun Czar" - and Czar was russian authoritatian ruler with complete control.

Betabeto is perfect - an authoritarian wannabe who like all DimLibs - loves authority and power uber alles.- and already promised to 'Come for Your guns" - not just Ar-15's - but All guns in citizens hands.

Civil War is coming!
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2020, 08:17 AM
a profound lack of Imagination!
The bill of rights has been under attack form the start however your correct bidennie and cumlia get elected its gone for good
  • oeb11
  • 08-14-2020, 08:48 AM
RD - you are correct - if the DPST's get the POTUS, House, and Seante - they will pack the Supreme court - and then discard the Cosntitution and impose One party marxist rule.

Civil War is coming
"From my cold, dead hands"!
BGM sounds like a type of missile.
Yup all Black Guns matter