Another of M T Brain Socket's "kinder, gentler, lefty-loos" threatened to chop up a Republican and his family.

Man arrested for threatening to chop up Sen. Rand Paul and family with an ax

LEITCHFIELD, Kentucky (WBKO) -- A man has been arrested after threatening to “chop up” Sen. Rand Paul and his family with an ax.

Sen. Paul said Monday at the Grayson County Rotary meeting that he is becoming increasingly more concerned for his and his family's safety especially after the November altercation in which he was assaulted by his neighbor.

According to Sen. Paul, Capitol Police arrested the man accused of threatening him.

(WBKO)
this is the 2nd one for Rand.. is he getting popular or what?
Well you though's Liberals, They gangsters.

Wish I had one of these fools living next door to me.
So is it the same guy or not? How would you know if he is Liberal? They didn't name him, from what I can tell it is not the same guy. Funny how in the link Ryan said that Democrats do not agree with that type of action and want stiffer penalties. You are really getting desperate. I do not condone that type of violence but I do believe in you get what you give. Trump has incited violence from the start and he is gonna get it from what I see. Why don't you listen to what Ryan has to say and heed his advice.
So is it the same guy or not? How would you know if he is Liberal? They didn't name him, from what I can tell it is not the same guy. Funny how in the link Ryan said that Democrats do not agree with that type of action and want stiffer penalties. You are really getting desperate. I do not condone that type of violence but I do believe in you get what you give. Trump has incited violence from the start and he is gonna get it from what I see. Why don't you listen to what Ryan has to say and heed his advice. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
This particular suspect exposed his bias by also threatening Mitch McConnell and other Republicans, M T Brain Socket, but you won't hear that from Wretching Madcow or other talking-heads in the lame-stream media.

BTW, M T Brain Socket, here's one of your Antifa lefty-tards "getting what he tried to give". The guy with the fist had a permit to be there, M T Brain Socket. Your Antifa guy with the metal baton didn't, M T Brain Socket.

Poor Hanky.
This particular suspect exposed his bias by also threatening Mitch McConnell and other Republicans, M T Brain Socket, but you won't hear that from Wretching Madcow or other talking-heads in the lame-stream media.

BTW, M T Brain Socket, here's one of your Antifa lefty-tards "getting what he tried to give". The guy with the fist had a permit to be there, M T Brain Socket. Your Antifa guy with the metal baton didn't, M T Brain Socket.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sure, whatever you say. Did you read that in the National enquirer?
Sure, whatever you say. Did you read that in the National enquirer? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Only lib-retards lie you subscribe to the National Inquirer, M T Brain Socket.
Only lib-retards lie you subscribe to the National Inquirer, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry. I forgot you can't read. Most of your comments do not make any sense including this one. But since you did not deny it or give a link I am assuming that is where you read it.
Sorry. I forgot you can't read. Most of your comments do not make any sense including this one. But since you did not deny it or give a link I am assuming that is where you read it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Actually, M T Brain Socket, you were too fucking stupid and lazy to look for it yourself.
Actually, M T Brain Socket, you were too fucking stupid and lazy to look for it yourself. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually I looked for it before I made my first comment when I was looking to see if it was the neighbor again you idiot. I guess you started the other thread because you knew you lost on this one. I am sure you thought I would be like you and blindly defend anyone considered to be on my side. Only simpletons like you do that. I do not condone violence for anything besides self-defense and you would know that if you didn't look at everyone that's not a Trump supporter as being the same. By the way the far right is accountable for 73% of those type attacks in America. So maybe you need to look in the mirror.
Actually I looked for it before I made my first comment when I was looking to see if it was the neighbor again you idiot. I guess you started the other thread because you knew you lost on this one. I am sure you thought I would be like you and blindly defend anyone considered to be on my side. Only simpletons like you do that. I do not condone violence for anything besides self-defense and you would know that if you didn't look at everyone that's not a Trump supporter as being the same. By the way the far right is accountable for 73% of those type attacks in America. So maybe you need to look in the mirror. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
If you had actually looked, you would have found that Nathanial Luffman from Berkeley, CA., threatened several Congressmen and had delusions of replacing McConnell as Senator from Kentucky, M T Brain Socket. "#ObamaForLife" Luffman accused McConnell of plotting to assassinate Odumbo, M T Brain Socket. Luffman is a lib-retard just like you, M T Brain Socket, and your bullshit percentage is just that, M T Brain Socket: "Bullshit!"

If you had actually looked, you would have found that Nathanial Luffman from Berkeley, CA., threatened several Congressmen and had delusions of replacing McConnell as Senator from Kentucky, M T Brain Socket. "#ObamaForLife" Luffman accused McConnell of plotting to assassinate Odumbo, M T Brain Socket. Luffman is a lib-retard just like you, M T Brain Socket, and your bullshit percentage is just that, M T Brain Socket: "Bullshit!"

this guy is a bigger loser nutcase than empty pockets, who i have on ignore. for obvious reasons.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/...s-of-congress/

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/natha...laine-luffman/

I looked before his name was released. You just posted whatever you saw on one of your right wing sites. But go ahead and try to make yourself look smart LOL!
this guy is a bigger loser nutcase than empty pockets, who i have on ignore. for obvious reasons.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/...s-of-congress/

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/natha...laine-luffman/ Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't think your ignore button is working. Then again neither is your brain.