Stormy Daniels goe to jail...

• R.M.
  • 07-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Stupid whore in Columbus. Duh...
Hoes Goes!
The outting Stormy did was wrong.
Much of the sec work industry is rooted in anonymity and she broke the rules.

BUT

Her arrest was for allegedly allowing a customer touch her while on stage in a NON SEXUAL MANNER!

Da faqu?

So Columbus is wasting tax payer dollars for this, why?

Oh yeah...

Out with the war on drugs.
In with the war on sex workers.

Personally I am not a fan of hers...but come the fuck on.
Non sexual contact gets her arrested?

Has that ever happened before? In the history of ever? To any stripper in Columbus?

Petty bullshit to show the world how horrible the sex worker industry is.

Fuck that!

Bullshit is bullshit...and her arrest is bullshit.
Forgot to add...

$6,000 bail? Seriously?

Her arrest was for allegedly allowing a customer touch her while on stage in a NON SEXUAL MANNER!

Da faqu?

So Columbus is wasting tax payer dollars for this, why?

Oh yeah...

Has that ever happened before? In the history of ever? To any stripper in Columbus?

Petty bullshit to show the world how horrible the sex worker industry is.

Fuck that!

Bullshit is bullshit...and her arrest is bullshit. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Touching someone in a "nonsexual" manner can be an assault.

And one can be arrested for "assault" ... even in "Columbus"!

Her "bail" may also be the result of her "flight risk" and therefore justified. And, oh, I could give a shit about who did or did not fuck her 20 years ago ... or even 5 years ago.

It's a non-issue as far as I am concerned.
Touching someone in a "nonsexual" manner can be an assault. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She allowed someone to touch her. If you still think that can be construed as assault, she would be the victim not the perp. Sounds like bullshit to me.
What will the dimretards do without their mascot?
Attention getting hoe....and in Columbus, Ohio of all places.
Well, it seems the charges have been dismissed, due to the clause in the law that says the person has to "regularilly" be there stripping. She was a "guest" performer, I suppose

I love reading then report of the account. She had been seen feeling up female patrons, so some female detectives approached and, get this. Ole Stormy grabbed them by the head and forced their faces between her tits.

I wonder if any "motorboating" occured.

Hell, I,would have paid 10 bucks just to see that.

Stormy's 15 minutes were about up. She just bought an extension.
Between that idiot orange asshole in the White House and Stormy Daniels. she is far more intelligent and interesting.
Between that idiot orange asshole in the White House and Stormy Daniels. she is far more intelligent and interesting. Originally Posted by JAFVDB
I would love to see you try to demonstrate that.
Between that idiot orange asshole in the White House and Stormy Daniels. she is far more intelligent and interesting. Originally Posted by JAFVDB
Well, between that dumb skanky fat whore Stormy and You, she is far more intelligent and interesting. Democratic fucktard.
  • R.M.
  • 07-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Karma?
Why are we talking about storm drains?