Anybody been to Centerfolds?

I know a provider I used to see works there now. However is their VIP room private? Can you do FS deeds there? And what is the average price for it?

I dislike the idea of going to a club only to get digits and could careless about lap dances or shows. In other countries they have full blown rooms with beds and sofas in the back where you can have all the fun you want.
CF is basically a brothel. During the day you can go upstairs and do whatever you want for $80 bottle. Which girl? I’ll go check her out for you.
I don't know why anyone would want to go to CF and play with the girls that work there. They aren't the most attracted for the donation that they want. It's kind of "hood" there too.
I went to Splendor yesterday... had couple of dance 20$ each.. then to VIP... its not private room ... so was bit disappointed.. I paid here 260$ for 13 songs.. + 80$ for bollte.. but it was not worth it.. because I wanted to have sex...

I am visiting Houston for 1st time.. Can anyone recommend.. where can I have sex... (not costly)... I am staying near Cypress
  • iquit
  • 06-23-2018, 10:27 AM
CF is basically a brothel. During the day you can go upstairs and do whatever you want for $80 bottle. Which girl? I’ll go check her out for you. Originally Posted by Jjmcclure
You probably have never been to a brothel to call it that but if you have then you know it's not even close. Stop exaggerating - maybe it is easy if you have $$ but it's no brothel. Brothels have rates, ladies pics, beds, showers, services predetermined etc, this is nowhere close. I haven't seen any itc action over the last couple of years since upstairs was restricted. It does happen but is not as common as you make it sound.
Its not like what you described of clubs in other countries. VIP is semi private.
Ask for cash or cassius, you will have fun.
Ask for Sky at Centerfolds. She plays in and outside of the club. If you follow her on Snap Chat you will always know what time she is there. Seen her ads on Eros occasionally.
Can you PM the SC user name?
Don’t go save your money
Does kitty still dance there? So you what day?
Bottles used to cost $50 during the day for upstairs access. Did they increase the prices? I wouldn't go for that price. $50 was the most I would spend for the quality of girls there and yes they are hood and pushy as hell, especially the night shift. Place was good at one point but no more.
Like circa 2004!
Anyone with knowledge or experience with Faith, PM me.

LS