Date: 08/18/2018
Name: K*****
Phone: (713) 937 - 7772
Email Address: seriouslyregrettingnotcovering up@hoemail.com
URL / Website: http://www.covergirlshouston.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: The Highway to Hell known as 290
Activities: Dances, FIV, DFK, DATO, DATY, BBBJ, and other ill-advised activities that I will not mention in mixed company -_-
Hair Length and Color: Long curly (like really fucking curly) black/brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She was cute as hell, great ass, and even greater tits (her nipple-to-boob ratio was fantastic). She has this really cute face that says, "I'm cute and shy" but literally every other part of her anatomy SCREAMS "My pussy will put you in rehab."
Recommendation: Yes
That, sir, is one hell of an entertaining read! Thank you!
Hell yea! Getting the car keys....
  • nice1
  • 08-23-2018, 12:48 PM
Love it man. I haven't been there in a minute
Entertaining! Bravo!!
Still waiting for part two, just saying you promised to come.
Still waiting for part two, just saying you promised to come.
Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
Right?
Apologies, gentlemen...it's been a long fucking weekend and I'm just now checking this thread. I appreciate the kind words but I don't write this shit bc I like the compliments...I do it bc I fucking NEED THEM! Seriously though, I'm empty inside so feel free to keep them coming!

bullshit review
Go with your gut. Sounds like you are leaning in the right direction!
Aw, I wish I would've seen these comments earlier! Not only would've I have started out the day with positive "trust your instincts" vibes, but I could've also replied to TrapperJohn before he got BANNED...maybe if I had made fun of his sketchy ass name, he would've realized how much it sounds like an illiterate serial killer and changed it before being deleted. Oh well! Now that I've made my decision, I should probably start writing it right about now lol. Cheers!
Funny as fuck Dj!! Stop by on saturday... i"ll buy you lunch on me....
maybe if I had made fun of his sketchy ass name, he would've realized how much it sounds like an illiterate serial killer and changed it before being deleted. Oh well! Now that I've made my decision, I should probably start writing it right about now lol. Cheers! Originally Posted by DexterJane

And this is coming from someone with the name "Dexter."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85ILL-rnmkw
I've been there a few times lately. Those girls LOOOOVE to try to hit you up for $500. It makes me laugh.