Pimps

I've always been curious how this works. I see some girls who are so hot, they do not need any help earning $. And yet they do have "daddies." I already strongly suspect that the hottest girl I currently know (works @ Splendor) has one. Bummer, it's making me less enthusiastic about her. I have found that the daddies give the girls rules about what they can & can't do with customers, taking away a lot of the fun.

But how do these guys get to them in the first place? Why don't the girls just tell them not intrested? What do the girls get out of it, and are these guys really taking their $? Anyone have any insight? I've always thought I should just go straight to the source and ask a dancer about it. One of these days I will, lol.
I've always been curious how this works. I see some girls who are so hot, they do not need any help earning $. And yet they do have "daddies." I already strongly suspect that the hottest girl I currently know (works @ Splendor) has one. Bummer, it's making me less enthusiastic about her. I have found that the daddies give the girls rules about what they can & can't do with customers, taking away a lot of the fun.

But how do these guys get to them in the first place? Why don't the girls just tell them not intrested? What do the girls get out of it, and are these guys really taking their $? Anyone have any insight? I've always thought I should just go straight to the source and ask a dancer about it. One of these days I will, lol. Originally Posted by PBPM_Lover
The answer to that would lead to points...........hint hint
Would be interested to hear answer to this too.
There is a very vocal pimp on this site who keeps changing names. He will attaack guys who review providers that he cant get to his stable. Funny thing he doesn't even like pussy. So if there are ppmps here posting, bestbe sure they are out there