LMT with extras

Morning ladies and gents - wanted to get your opinion on something. I found a massage therapist through google and saw her recently. She doesn't widely advertise or have much of an online presence. I mainly went out of curiousity (and my back hurts) and because she's pretty attractive. She gave an excellent massage that was draping optional. After the flip, I was half expecting a discussion of extras but nothing happened. I paid the advertised fee for legit massage and left.

After further research online, I found that she has advertised extensively on bedpage. Do you think she offers extras? Just kinda confused because she seems pretty legit - she had her license posted in the treatment room and she presents herself professionally and practices in a pretty upscale part of town.
Pay her another visit & ask her on the flip. Mention you saw her ads. Most LMTs are more cautious than the average AMP girl & if they do offer extras usually wait until you do a repeat. Worst that can happen is her say she doesn't offer that & ask you to leave. Don't post her info here.
Thanks, any suggestions on how to ask in a subtle way on the flip?
Not the most subtle but works many times. "if you are selling I am buying"
When on your tummy and she massages legs up toward the butt, and especially the inside of the legs, just mention that you really like that, maybe raise your hips a bit to give access as a hint. When she is massaging shoulders, especially standing at your head, reach around and touch her thighs near the knees, come up and bit toward her butt and see what response you get.
When you see a LMT for the first time and don't know whether there are extras or not you have to understand that she does not know whether you are LE or not. If you don't ask for anything or let her know that you want something else you will certainly not get it. Like Aces said, when she rubs an area close to the good parts moan and say how good that feels. When you turn over just outright ask her if she will massage there while pointing to your cock. The worst she can say is no.
Have fun but whatever you do.....don't review her
Good advice from Mr Willy. Getting harder and harder to find one of these. I prefer the severely under the radar ladies who, with time and trust will accommodate if they like you. No substitute for putting in the time. I once saw lady in Dallas that was a legit dime and even though it never went there, years later I went in to see her and we were chatting away and then boom. But if they don’t get into your inner thigh, or if they use a big sheet as a drape in my experience it’s never gonna happen.

The search continues. Don’t blow it for the rest of us. Be classy.
i found that getting some blood flowing down there helps start that convo. just apologize for being hard she will either say dont worry and continue legit massage or she will help you out.
She probably is legit but still extremely cautious about who she does extras for
LMT's are not even supposed to list on these boards, including bedpage. Its a violation says the state of Tx.
May I suggest finding a lady with great hands that wants to have a great time !! Lots of ladies enjoy FBSM.

Best wishes,
Jess