Encounter: Spunky Ashley B

User ID: -
Date: Late February.
Name: Ashley B
Phone: 623 219 3420
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...u/837830175018
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: I-25 corridor hotel north.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Light kissing, cbj, cg, standing mish, doggie
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blond
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very petite. Amazing little body. Perky breasts. Pretty face. Smooth and just plain lovely
Recommendation: Yes
a delightfully gorgeous babe thx for the review

did you verify her, beforehand, with ter?.....

https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2193420-347499
Very nice find!
Hope she is in Albuquerque for a while as I plan to be there next week. By the way
- great review!
Joyote, actually just read her reviews on private delights.
Our UTR Friend wrote a review labeling her as a flake. I would say that would describe what I experienced. No doubt in my mind that Dweezle had a good time. I suspect the moon and stars aligned right for him. I was not as fortunate and I now know now that at least one other member recently experienced a not too favorable interaction with her.
Met with her last night. I got lucky. Almost didn't happen, as she seems disorganized and easily distracted. Worth a try if you are patient and your schedule is flexible. If not, then you will get frustrated. Her phone service seems unreliable, so she may be losing/missing calls, not sure. She told me she plans to visit once a month, so we'll see. My review is pending at another site. Keep an eye out for it if interested.
She was still in town as of Tues, Mar 10.
Kind of a sweet heart. I hope she makes this a regular stop. She indicated that she wasn't making money in other places so I imagine she will if we treat her right.