URL / Website: https://joplin.skipthegames.com/fema...r/643537360777
City: Joplin
State: Missouri
Address: Range Line Motel
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, CG, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Just as pictured on STG, however she is about 4 months pregnant The good news about that, HUGE boobs for such a small frame.
Recommendation: Yes
she has posted for awhile now,she's a hottie! its kinda sad... she never smiles....just say'n...
I've seen her several times. When she does smile, she has a lovely smile. She doesn't kiss. She is very intelligent. I think that adds to her sadness. She doesn't want to have to do this work, but there's not an obvious way out for her. The pregnant boobs are epic! I'm kinda looking forward to when she starts lactating. I don't know how far along into her pregnancy she plans to work, but I really enjoy her body at the moment.
What was donation like?
I think 1 rose for 30
I agree, the Prego boobs are AMAZING. Very fun to play with and look great on her petite frame. But man, the total lack of interest of enthusiasm is a killer.
She doesn't kiss. She is very intelligent. I think that adds to her sadness. She doesn't want to have to do this work, but there's not an obvious way out for her. Originally Posted by Theatrical person
This reminds me of a Bloodhound Gang song...
Two types of women i would not touch.
Those who are pimped and those who are desperate.
Throw rocks if you want but why would anyone enjoy taking advantave of them?
Two types of women i would not touch.
Those who are pimped and those who are desperate.
Throw rocks if you want but why would anyone enjoy taking advantave of them? Originally Posted by grayturner
Very wise words as usual.
I think 1 rose for 30 Originally Posted by Nhdonk
30?? Wow seriously? She sure lowers her prices...
I assume he's saying one Ben for 30 minutes....
I assume he's saying one Ben for 30 minutes.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
This Encounter Occurred on 7-29 We usually Ignore this Dude Bumping Old Threads gets quite Annoying it actually Occurred 7-6.
Not you Falcon the Dude that Bumped this Thread and Couple others
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.
Thread Closed
The Dr