URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rnett/22737391
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Ghetto dump off of E Sunshine
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, Mish, DATY, K9, CG, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder-length brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Amazing toned little petite body, exactly the way I like them. Nice small tits with big perky nipples. Not much of a looker in the face, would look way better with makeup but she didn't wear any for me.
Recommendation: Yes
It's good to finally hear that she is real. But she sounds like she's out of my range now. Nine months ago, I contacted her and she was asking significantly less for the hour.
For that kind of change..you can see Katy. In a nice place. Few more rules. But who cares when its not in a trap house. My personal opinion. I like being relaxed.
For that kind of change..you can see Katy. In a nice place. Few more rules. But who cares when its not in a trap house. My personal opinion. I like being relaxed. Originally Posted by TimToolMan
You mean the lady in her late 40's/early 50's who advertises that she's in her 20's? No thanks. Even if I was attracted to women her age I'd never see her on principle alone.
You mean the lady in her late 40's/early 50's who advertises that she's in her 20's? No thanks. Even if I was attracted to women her age I'd never see her on principle alone. Originally Posted by beelzeboss
I think he meant "Katee". She's the red head in her mid 40's, but she doesn't advertise to be in her 20's. I've never seen her but she has a lot of good reviews. She seems very classy and going by her pics has a great body.
You mean the lady in her late 40's/early 50's who advertises that she's in her 20's? No thanks. Even if I was attracted to women her age I'd never see her on principle alone. Originally Posted by beelzeboss
Rather than point 5 fingers out there, show us a link.
Yep thats the one. Katee/Brayzen. If you dont think she is hot..I guess to each their own....

Far from the OP's report.

Conversation should be about that.

Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
For that kind of change..you can see Katy. In a nice place. Few more rules. But who cares when its not in a trap house. My personal opinion. I like being relaxed. Originally Posted by TimToolMan
That's how.

That sounds like either Nettie or Lezza?