Hobby is DEAD, should we have a funeral??

Well I got a San Antonio trip scheduled next weekend and I asked San Antonio board on reference for Hispanic girls as I've yet to experience one.. I was given several references and reached out to 3 and a Agency and Crickets!!! WTH, even A Big town like San Antonio you can find a provider.... I don't get it when providers complain they aren't getting any appointments when I try to reach out like Other up here have and get Zero responses
I agree cass, it’s just ridiculous anymore.
It is slow but visited last week and enjoyed a double, a UTR and great time at amp. Not as good as it once was but good every once and a while. The quality and numbers are down but seems to be that way every where.
So the sites are full of advertisements, but once you contact these chicks it’s some kinda bullshit. Up charge for outcall, up charge for whatever you want, even the upper tier sites have gotten flaky. Met a chick 4 weeks ago from respectable site. Things seemed to be on the up and up. When I got there, you could tell I was about the 4th one, hair was mess, you could tell she’d been flipped and dipped multiple times. Honestly things just didn’t flow, mid way through. She had this random outburst, your times about up. I finished up and got my ass on out.
Another I’ve contacted flaked out on me about appointment time and I mean I’m contacting chicks from every aspect. It’s the same ol shitty attitudes, bitching about the money, or the clients. Yet every damn one posts a picture on snap of them with cash spread all over the dash of their Mercedes.
For sure seems that way all over. Do not understand with everyone needing money in todays world. Seems like all over even with Dallas lots of guys having more better service with massage parlors.
Finally nailed one down, early 20s said she's not Hispanic she's Spanish. Well whatever you look the Part.. and of course a Bad Clock Watcher, so I didn't finish and it cost me 5 Bens for That
Dude! Share the name so we can stay away. Or message me. Please