Driver Needed !!

Hello All,
I have placed an ad on Craigslist, but not having much luck with it.
If anyone is interested in making $400 a month driving me to and from work (my regular job) Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, and Saturdays. Let me know.
I am also going to be doing some outcall dates, and will pay $75 per trip.
Please emai, or calll me and let me know if you are interested.:
Wouldn't just buying a car cost you less for your daily trip to work?
Maybe she's unable to drive . . .

Bella, check your PMs please!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Wouldn't just buying a car cost you less for your daily trip to work? Originally Posted by new2thescene
Yes for me and you...
But your not taking into account that to finance a car you have to show income, and work history.
Just take a few seconds to think about that.
Maybe she's unable to drive . . .

Bella, check your PMs please!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
As I've come to know... you are the best Jackie.
can't wait to meet you sometime.
She says she has a day job so financing should not be a problem. I assume her extra income is classified as business related. Wouldn't setting up a LLC do the trick?
I guess because I'm a lurker.. i.e. newbie.
I spend time checking out all the wonderful ladies in the area.
therefore I happen to know that Bella has just permanently made Kansas City her home.
Ill do it!
Yes, I am here permanently. :-) I lived here for 10 years before. Not new here. Thank you for the advice and the tips on financing a car. Yes, I can get financing for a car once I get started with my new job next week and have proof of income. I can think that far past my nose. LMAO.. In the meantime I am asking for a driver. Not for appointments though. Scratch that idea. Just legit transportation to and from my job. Please PM me privately on this subject.
Ummm Yes it would and if I could do that right now. I would. Wow, alot of assumptions here. I am just asking for a driver. Not sure where the LLC and all the other stuff came from> LOL Next thing you know.. I am going to be Mayor of the City. I have a regular job that starts next week. I am a hairdresser ok? No Ninja double life. Just a regular job. I don't have a car right now and I am looking for a driver until I can figure out my next move. Right now.. I need to get to my job on time. If you want to help, please email me private. Please don't use this as a public discussion of my life. Thanks.
Bella for Mayor!
Well at least if you were Mayor we could be damn sure of decriminalization . . .

I was hoping for a ninja double life kind of thing . . . one never knows when one might need to call upon a ninja.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Sorry that I took this WAY off track..
It is amazing how a simple thing can get into a big debate.
Hope that everything works out for you, and welcome back to KC.

A ninja for Jackie!

Elum, this is just delightful banter.
LMAO. Jackie. I adore you.