not too technical ... of course not

• CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 02:39 PM
“I don’t want to get too technical, but in January our intention is, if we don’t fix it in the lame duck, is to fix it retroactively once a new session of Congress takes place,” Ryan said in response to a question from an attendee at the defense roundtable.
“Now, we believe that we have a procedural way in the Senate to advance that legislation very quickly and get it to the next president of the United States — who I believe is going to be Mitt Romney — to pass it into law and retroactively prevent that sequester from taking place in January,” Ryan continued.
Ryan was referring to legislation passed by the Republican-led House in May that would replace the defense cuts with reductions to food stamps and an array of other programs. The measure passed the House with the support of 218 Republicans and no Democrats.

he plans to slap the republican house and isnt going to cut funding for food stamps?

the story gets better and better ... stay tuned
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 03:42 PM
any comments IB ? Joe?

dont tell me youre ignoring this ?
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 04:43 PM
mutes huh?

hypocrisy have you by the sack?
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 05:36 PM
I get it

youre too pussy to clear the ryan cum out of your throat and say anything

obviously.
any comments IB ? Joe?

dont tell me youre ignoring this ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Here are a couple of comments, CBJ7. What you quoted Ryan as saying (without a cite) isn't substantiated by what you (without a cite) claim he is saying.
I get it

youre too pussy to clear the ryan cum out of your throat and say anything

obviously. Originally Posted by CJ7
Sick fucker. Sick, Sick fucker...fucker
No substantial retorts. Figures.
Just lame.

Repukes. Pro life .... While pro death penalty.pro gun( to kill people).
And anti healthcare,Medicare , SS..

Seems like a contradiction. How can you be pro life and anti healthcare for all?
How can you be intelligent and think that Obamacare will provide healthcare for all?
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 10:36 PM
Here are a couple of comments, CBJ7. What you quoted Ryan as saying (without a cite) isn't substantiated by what you (without a cite) claim he is saying. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

funny how you continue to miss live links in a post

anyway

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...30a_story.html

in essence hes trying to undo something he voted for in the first place ...

the same as he voted for all the Bush legislation that just so happens isnt acceptable now that hes in his fiscal consertavive mode ... errrr mood.
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2012, 10:54 PM

the same as he voted for all the Bush legislation that just so happens isnt acceptable now that hes in his fiscal consertavive mode ... errrr mood. Originally Posted by CJ7
That is what is funny.

Our righties think Ryan is a Conserative
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 11:00 PM
they'll never be able to figure it out ...

Romulan is fucking up faster than they can make up shit to bitch about ... the election IMO has the Reid election syndrome written all over it
It's really sad that the two "electable" candidates are such idiots. I'm just hoping things don't get so bad in Kansas that I have to hold my nose and vote for Romney. I'm not sure I could do that.
Come on COG, you know you're voting for Romney. Just admit it and move on. Any other choice is just another vote for Obama and you don't want that.
That is what is funny.

Our righties think Ryan is a Conserative Originally Posted by WTF
they'll never be able to figure it out ...

Romulan is fucking up faster than they can make up shit to bitch about ... the election IMO has the Reid election syndrome written all over it Originally Posted by CJ7

Elementary deduction, morons. Discern for yourselves which is the more "conservative" and which is the more "liberal" given the choice between the Odumbo/Biden team and the Romney/Ryan team
  • Dawgs
  • 08-24-2012, 07:07 AM
Kansas is a conservative state, it would never go to Obama. That leaves the rest of us to vote for a candidate that is more in lines with what is truly needed. Someday we will get there.