Nearly 16 Trillion dollars: Obama is spending US into oblivion

Yes, I said Obama and not the Congress because this country has no budget which would be Congress's fault. We are operating on continuing resolutions that Congress has been approving because of blackmail on the part of the democratic party. If we don't pass this resolutions all the troops will be laid off, all the cops will have to be put to sleep, and grandma won't get her social security check. This is all on Obama and his executive branch flying, shit flingin monkeys.

Obama senior's dreams, Cloward and Piven, Alinsky, you name it they all want to bring this country down. Reductions in our nuclear stock pile, reductons in troops, increasing unsustainable (there is that favorite word of the liberals) debt, wasted taxpayer money, and now the trade imbalance is going to increase as we sell less grain and import more oil. None of this can be blamed on Bush by a rational person but there they are.
  • CJ7
  • 08-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Yes, I said Obama and not the Congress because this country has no budget which would be Congress's fault

snick
  • CJ7
  • 08-24-2012, 02:36 PM
http://www.federaltimes.com/article/...-spending-bill

a house approved budget went to the senate

read that part then go take a nap.
Yes, I said Obama and not the Congress because this country has no budget which would be Congress's fault

snick Originally Posted by CJ7
Ok, I have to ask. What the Hell does snick mean? You've used it several times.
  • CJ7
  • 08-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Ok, I have to ask. What the Hell does snick mean? You've used it several times. Originally Posted by joe bloe

snickers under breath ... silent chuckle
snicker
good job CJ, slow, level and right across the plate... the House passed a budget more than once and sent it over to the Senate. What happened there CJ? The democratically controlled Senate, in lockstep with the White House, didn't even vote on it. There you go CJ. Dirty, nasty democratic fingerprints all over that spending.