Eros Guide

How come when I click on a forum the Eros Guide comes up on my screen?
I have to click out of it to get to where I want to go.
I'm working with the admin on this one. I brought it up yesterday.
I have also had some pop ups but closed them before looking to see hwat they are.
Not good.
Thanks for getting back Mojo

2dogs... we never did go have that beer
That was last night for me.... no problems today
Ok guys here's the deal on this...

The pop up window will come on for guest users and registered members first daily log in. Once you are logged in you should only get it once, those of you who have a browser which clears or blocks cookies will see the pop up window every so often.
Is that set up that way on purpose?
Well, it is not an accident. This is the way the site is set up at this time. Everyone will get the pop ups from time to time, depending on your browser.
I've come on today and tried clicking to go to 6 different forums. I got the Eros ad 6 times.
I joined and pay for Eccie, not Eros. I think this sucks. Eros has a banner at the top of each page.
I could give a shit about Eros. If I want to go to their site I will hit their button....but don't keep taking me to their site if I want to be here.
That's not right.
tbone thanks for the honest feed back my friend! I will be sure to channel this up, but rest assured the issue isn't being ignored.
Did that hae anything to do with having to log-in over and over every few minutes or when you wanted to change forums?
2 dogs.....I didn't log out and log in each time. I logged in, went to several forums and clicked on several threads. Everytime ...Eros pops up
tbone2u, I had that same problem on Sat and reported it upstairs.

guess they switched it to you. lol
Pisrolero.....I guess I could tell you this....."Well, it is not an accident. This is the way the site is set up at this time. Everyone will get the pop ups from time to time, depending on your browser."
But I won't because you seem like a good guy

Just messing with you my friend.