Strip club for a bachelor party

Hello guys and gals I've recently been promoted to best man at a friends wedding after the original best mans appendix decided to burst yesterday. The bachelor is flying in a couple days and I've been looking up different strip club but you can only trust google and face book reviews/comments so much. So if anyone hobbest or provider has recommendations or tips on which to visit I appreciate it.
Do NOT put any of it on your credit card, whatever you do.
Of course all cash but any recommendations on which club or clubs to visit. Like which has best looking chicks. And me knowing my friend he's probably gonna want to play one last time. So which clubs are best for that? Thanks for any help
The make it rain generation has totally fucked up the club's. Too much money for a little. If I was you I would rent a nice room or suite at a cool place then convince a club girl to come out and negotiate. If you don't care about price, pick up a st James girl, if you are price conscious and don't mind black girls pick up a chick at foxxys, onyx or that whole around the corner from Foxxy for cheap. That's what I would do. End up in the strip club spending a lot and getting nothing.
Heartbreakers is a clean, but very entertaining place. It is where I'd take someone. They don't tolerate extreme activity, but they are cute, friendly, and interactive.

It is much more laid back then the higher end clubs in Houston, and it is much cleaner/higher quality than the lower end clubs.
^^ this.. then if all else fails send him to GGT. Pretty much a sure thing there, so I read.
GGT?