Show us YOUR man boobs!

With all these pictures threads here in national of the ladies showing off their goodies. I'd like to see pictures of the guys. man boobs only please. You can even post pics of your bod, feel free to blur or crop your pics. Burk, you go first! I can't wait to see! :-))))))))
LMAO Naomi, but I believe its Moobs lol
Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty
Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty Originally Posted by setman
I did not give you the right to steel my pic! LOL
You mean like this one:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1524812&postcount=46 Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Loooove it. uMMM I've seen you naked and if it's not you .. it sure as hell looks like you. Awesomeness!
Attached Images File Type: jpg prae.jpg (8.6 KB, 417 views)
drinnking too much milk, eh.
Some pretty nasty pics ya'll!! Except for Ed though...
This was not too long ago
Some pretty nasty pics ya'll!! Except for Ed though... Originally Posted by GingerB83
Thanks Ginger!!...I figured I would to look pretty good in the midst of all that man-flesh!!
This was not too long ago Originally Posted by medingdong
Looking good Medingdong !!

@ Ed--I had already heard you look good..word gets around fast
i love when threads like this make me believe there are people more fupped than me
. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Fun to see a little T & A from the guys! Okay, now show us you got back, baby. I love a nice tush on a man, something to squeeze when I please.
i love when threads like this make me believe there are people more fupped than me Originally Posted by petiteassman

Hate to let you down, but that was just a random man boob pic off google. I'm 6'0 155 lbs so not a whole lotta boob there.