Question for you lady Providers, do your clients fit this stereotype?!?

Hi, I've always wondered, what in general do your clients look like and what is their average age range?

I ask since us men are fortunate to see what we get before we meet at the door, yet you females don't get that and it must be a bit more nerve racking, i'd think, to open a door and be unsure what to expect?

Just my 2 cents, although i know it's not all about looks or age, but i'm curious if the stereotype of the client being older (over 45) and of heavier weight is true for the most part? Thank you.
The majority of mine are decent to mouth watering attractive (or at least I think so) average age-48, If I had to pick height & weight average Id say 5'8"-6'...160-200. All are respectful, cool & fun guys Personality matters most to me though
Think of the guys you would find on the golf course. What's up with all the
golfing ? lol
Mine - 45 to 50, responsible and great guys, feeling old and then feeling a hell of a lot younger when we part.

Love them!

Chloe xxx
I've always suspected there's one hell of a back channel on us guys. Not only do the ladies know we're OK (for the most part). But they also know our general physical description and proclivities before the door opens.

Kind of like the grapevine in the girls' restroom in high school.
I love all my guys,...No matter what they look like,each one brings a special uniqueness to the session!

I especially love the older huskier type gent....and the bald ones!
+100 Dallas! I love the connection I feel with all my fine gentlemen, each and every one IS special in his own way!
My favorite is an older experienced man....I like to play the student..lol!
Dallas, 2 outta 3 ain't bad.....Got the old and husky down, need to shave my head but my beard has to stay!
Looks aren't important here. Other wise I would be banging for free up in here.
I was only joking... about the looks aren't unimportant. just kidding.
Looks aren't important. Let's keep it real here. As long as the client is clean (doesn't sweat like a pig, smell like onions and curry and actually brushes his teeth) and brings his wallet with him - he can get a date.

However, My clients range from ok to "damn I'd fuck you for free but I won't tell you that". Between the ages of 40 to early 60s. I have two or three clients in their late 30s. I prefer not to see guys under 35. I have never met a guy made me think "I'm gonna fucking throw up now" - thank goodness! Oh yeah and I also don't see morbidly obese guys. I tell them straight up "Due to health reasons, I cannot see you". I have also added it on my website that I cannot see men that are that size. Trust me, been there done that and it ain't gonna happen again.

N
The majority of mine are decent to mouth watering attractive (or at least I think so) average age-48, If I had to pick height & weight average Id say 5'8"-6'...160-200. All are respectful, cool & fun guys Personality matters most to me though
Think of the guys you would find on the golf course. What's up with all the
golfing ? lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SNL, playing golf is the #1 excuse for getting out of the house for a couple of hours - works for me!! When I show up at your place, 9 out of 10 times I'll be wearing a golf shirt. However, my wife wonders why I'm not getting any better at golf.....go figure!!

By the way, I fit right in the middle of your typical range - now let's make that happen!! Any golf courses in Arkansas??
SNL, playing golf is the #1 excuse for getting out of the house for a couple of hours - works for me!! When I show up at your place, 9 out of 10 times I'll be wearing a golf shirt. However, my wife wonders why I'm not getting any better at golf.....go figure!!

By the way, I fit right in the middle of your typical range - now let's make that happen!! Any golf courses in Arkansas?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yeah ...theirs the Country Club real close to me so you will be in good shape
I do hear that alot, I believe they say they played 18 holes to give them spare time lol
Mine all look like Johnny Depp with a small weenie, and a FAT wallet lol.
Any golf courses in Arkansas?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Bill Clinton and the State Troopers had to start some where.
  • Paven
  • 10-03-2011, 09:01 PM
I would say 60% of my clientele are over 45 and averaging into the late 50's.
A good majority of them are in top notch shape and some of them aren't, as long
as they show up neat and tidy then it's all good. Older men seem to get a kick out of me it seems and I them, but I've seen folks from 18-68. One 18yo even had his ID out ready to show me lol.
What Naomi said about the onions and curry lol, not trying to get up on that lol.

You wish London hehe .