Cockring question.

Ok, so I want to prolong some activity and bought a package of cockrings, my question is should a ring go around the base of the penis or around both the scrotum and penis. I've seen them used both ways. Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thx.
I'm no expert by after asking around, I found that you might want to start with the on that just goes at the base of the penis. After you could move towards the other but I'm sure it cuts off more blood flow.
I'm no expert by after asking around, I found that you might want to start with the on that just goes at the base of the penis. After you could move towards the other but I'm sure it cuts off more blood flow. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Just goes to show...Everything I've read said if you don't put it behind the scrotum its a waste of time. I think it requires work with a partner to get the best results.
either or. GOOD LUCK!
WOW!!! I NEVER would have thought of going to "youtube". Thx DallasRain. And to everyone else that chimed in.
just google---it is your friend..lol

have fun!!
I have only used a cock ring 2 times. I would say it definitely works. I had a little trouble getting off, of course I always have trouble getting off. It kept me at an unbelievable level of sensitivity.