NCNS / Late Cancelations.....

What do you believe is the reason for most NCNS or late cancelations? Another guy has more $, could there be a Sugar Daddy that trumps the apt? I'm taking about the Provider who offer "wild/unbelievable" excuses if any at all. Thoughts....
Double booked or better offer. Or sometimes they are just that bad at keeping a schedules. I'm sure some let alcohol and other addictions get the better of them, too.
All these excuses of car breaking down and blah blah blah is BS 99% of the time.
I actually lost out to Mickey Mouse as the provider said she spent the day at Disney and forgot about our appointment.
I actually lost out to Mickey Mouse as the provider said she spent the day at Disney and forgot about our appointment. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
ouch Rabbit, that had to hurt ---You should have made her dress up like minnie mouse to make up for it
I guess I was more hurt in the fact she didn't ask me to go. I't been too damn long since I seen the magical kingdom
I am sooo sorry.... If she was really concerned she should have rescheduled and offered you a big discount for the boo boo. Just saying. Bizness is bizness.
You should have offered her to ride your personal "Space Mt" :-)......
lol @ Crash

lol @ Crash

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
And I bet they were doing it "doggy style". LOL
I am sooo sorry.... If she was really concerned she should have rescheduled and offered you a big discount for the boo boo. Just saying. Bizness is bizness. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
The funny thing is every time I tried to hobby in Orlando something came up. Although that was when I was a newbie and didn't have the knowledge I have now. I learned my lesson and when I visit Orlando I just go for the sites and hobby elsewhere.
I actually lost out to Mickey Mouse as the provider said she spent the day at Disney and forgot about our appointment. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Hmmmm...if I'm not mistaken, London spent some time at Disney recently.
nah she would have asked me to tag along. She always seems to misplace her lighter and someone has to find it in that purse of hers.
ehhh
I'm pretty forgetful minded esp @ work.
I can't come down too hard on someone
guilty of the same thing @ their work.

Thus far ATF's excuses hold out.
She doesn't grieve me on mine.

Thus far no harm no foul.
Having been NCNS a few times I have no patience for providers or hobbyist that do this. A phone call or a text is very easy to do. I actually got a call from a provider once that said she would have her friend call me because she got a better donation offer from another dude. This is after I made the appt a week in advance. She called about 5 minutes before she was supposed to show up. While I admire her honesty her integrity went right down the fucking toilet. I won't mention her name (Cherisha Starr) because only someone really pissed off would mention her name (Cherisha Starr) I'm so glad I don't hold grudges. (Cherisha Starr)
Didn't realize that some guys lost out to other guys who offered more. Didn't realize there was some bidding going on. Hey Burk good thing you don't hold any grudges against (Cherisha Starr)...good stuff