Discussing services

What do you do if when setting up a meet with a provider, she doesn't tell you what services she provides, instead only discusses in person? If the services she provides doesn't fall into what you want do you just leave without paying or what happens?
Very good question. Pretty much reviews and maybe her website a little.
  • rico7
  • 09-04-2024, 06:08 AM
The question of service is the main reason I read and contribute to this board. Before spending good money on a provider I'd like to have some idea of what to expect, so I read (and write) reviews. The same holds true for the other popular review sites that in most cases will tell you what you need to know regarding specific services, looks, and performance. In a best case scenario there are multiple reviews available that confirm what's on offer. For the more well-heeled and/or adventurous among us there's always the option to TOFTT and report back. Always helpful.
So would you say avoid setting up something and discussing any services there? Or is it okay to do that and if it isn't what I am looking for to turn around and leave?
So would you say avoid setting up something and discussing any services there? Or is it okay to do that and if it isn't what I am looking for to turn around and leave? Originally Posted by drumbeater
Stick to ladies that are reviewed or at least disclose somewhere the activities they like/offer.
Walking out will just get you blacklisted.
In general, I would NOT see a lady that discusses services over the phone or in any other format. ANY statement that is made along those lines can become evidence IF you are caught up in a sting. The same can be true in an AMP. READ reviews, check other boards, google pics and phone numbers but NEVER discuss services unless you are CERTAIN you are in the presence of the real deal, and NEVER use any means of electronic payment, and always use a hobby phone, unless you like the idea of being a news story.
In general, I would NOT see a lady that discusses services over the phone or in any other format. ANY statement that is made along those lines can become evidence IF you are caught up in a sting. The same can be true in an AMP. READ reviews, check other boards, google pics and phone numbers but NEVER discuss services unless you are CERTAIN you are in the presence of the real deal, and NEVER use any means of electronic payment, and always use a hobby phone, unless you like the idea of being a news story. Originally Posted by carguy1989
The exception would be a well known provider who has pages of reviews by well known hobiests.
Regardless of what you read or are told by other hobbyists, always remember YMMV. There's more than one reason why ladies say you're paying for their time.
Reviews, reviews, reviews, that's the only way you going to know. The more reviews the better, but if she doesn't have a lot or no reviews then YMMV. If she has a website then you will get an idea of what she offers, especially in the most frequent questions asked or her rates sections. When you contact her via messages, sometimes you can ask about her services in a discrete, playful, and, respectful way. But be careful you might get ghosted.
After screening and setting a date im good to let you know what's not on the table and want's on.

Reading reviews/her web site and ad helps a lot!
I wouldn't book a provider that says "she only discusses that in person" wtf....and if you do just leave without paying if the services she provides doesn't fall into what you want. She just wasted your time!!!!