FYI Main Search Engine Not working

Main Search Engine Not working, search by provider and it found the name but brought up nothing, then by name and nothing.
I think the admins know. Just hasnt been fixed yet. Looks like search works up till 5/22/23.
I noticed that as well. Any updates from the admins?
Still not working…
  • Uomo
  • 10-11-2023, 07:47 AM
This question gets asked in the local boards then closed immediately with a comment of "its on the list". That's great, but its been 5 months. Admins, we're at a point where we can't find our own reviews.

Spin up a gofundme to get & to get it fixed, offer a lifetime membership at a reduced rate to get an influx of $ to fix the problem, offer the ladies an opportunity to post ads with pics for a small $. Whatever, but please do something or just tell us it will never be fixed.

We're not harping on this issue to be a bunch of annoying fucktards, most of us enjoy this board and the information we share amongst us is invaluable.
I am not finding the level of chatter about this "search issue" on the MySQL or vBulletin forums that I would expect for such an insidious problem as a simple search parameter. Though those forums might be having "search issues" of their own
I am not finding the level of chatter about this "search issue" on the MySQL or vBulletin forums that I would expect for such an insidious problem as a simple search parameter. Though those forums might be having "search issues" of their own Originally Posted by FesteredUncle
Just tried a search all results are from late May. Not being a paid member I can't say much on it but it just doesn't seem to be anything that is being 'looked at' on any real level. Feels like a sign that the site is on its way out of business or heading for paywall status before it gets better. Tis a shame once upon a time this was a place worth paying for now it is nearly useless for a lot of us as a resource to help with hobbying