EARTHQUAKE!!

5.6 magnitude quake around Sparks, Oklahoma, felt in Wichita and other places. It was cool! My first quake, except when Grace is in town.

Any of you feel it? Just don't tell me it's Bush's fault.

5.6 magnitude quake around Sparks, Oklahoma, felt in Wichita and other places. It was cool! My first quake, except when Grace is in town.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No I don't think Bush was behind this, if it was him it would be at least 9.6 magnitude coz he has a record of really successfully destroying everything he touches. Just look at the American economy.
So if it was Bush, Oklahoma would probably not exist anymore. (Not that I would miss it....) Especially when he would send in FEMA to finish of what he had started.
  • Doove
  • 11-06-2011, 05:07 AM
Any of you feel it? Just don't tell me it's Bush's fault. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nope, it wasn't Bush's fault. But i do hope that if there is any significant damage, those bastards don't get one penny of help from the federal government.
felt the after shock around 11pm last night, my second since moving back
  • Doove
  • 11-06-2011, 06:04 AM
But i do hope that if there is any significant damage, those bastards don't get one penny of help from the federal government. Originally Posted by Doove
Oops. Sorry. I guess my libertarian side got carried away for a minute.
Probably not an earthquake.... most likely some oil company fraccing around.
Nope, it wasn't Bush's fault. But i do hope that if there is any significant damage, those bastards don't get one penny of help from the federal government. Originally Posted by Doove
Then you are finally reading the Constitution! Good for you!

• Doove
  • 11-06-2011, 07:36 AM
Then you are finally reading the Constitution! Good for you!

The Constitution is like religion.....and if that's what it means to you, then i want no part of it.
Why do we have anything to do with a constitution?
I hear that so often its just weird.
You're right, who needs a stinkin' Constitution. Damn thing always gets in the way. Limited government, what is that shit anyway? Rights? Fuggedaboudit!

do they have any natural gas wells in that area? could be the result of fracking injections. those are reported to have caused small earthquakes.
  • Doove
  • 11-06-2011, 10:26 AM
You're right, who needs a stinkin' Constitution. Damn thing always gets in the way. Limited government, what is that shit anyway? Rights? Fuggedaboudit! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think we need a Constitution. I also think we need the Supreme Court's interpretation of the constitution....not yours.
I think we need a Constitution. I also think we need the Supreme Court's interpretation of the constitution....not yours. Originally Posted by Doove
what does all this have to do with an Okie earthquake?
But Doove, I do a better job of interpreting the Constitution than the Court does.

I don't have a clue as to the geological makeup of the Earth around Oklohoma, but did you see any pigs flying?

I do hope everything is OK (pun intended),