You thoughts on a Non reviewed provides that will not talk about service.

Without the wonderful gentlemen who had TOFTT with myself, and with all the other ladies, well....we would never have had our first date, or our first review. Breaking into the hobby can be just as hard for a new girl as it is for a new hobbiest. If no one vouches for you, how do you get your foot in the door?
We need our hunters, we also need our newbie friendly providers. We should all give them a lot more respect.

ilikepie- I would have passed on her myself, wanting to see you an hour before the sceduled time just does not sound right to me. Either she was LE or she has some poor management skills.
She was right with not discussing activities, that rule of thumb protects you just as well.
I don't really see the difference legally. If the potential client asking about what you offer (due to no reviews or intel only obviously) sends up a red flag or LE bell........how is discussing it when he arrives before the session any safer?

Ill admit I have passed and been passed on by quite a few BP and unknown type providers because they wouldn't release that info. I don't consider it a loss because I don't know what they offer anyway. I consider discussing on the phone less intrusive. Would seem very weird to discuss it when I arrive, id rather just pay and seek pleasure..

Wouldn't the situation be worse legally if the client was LE in the room versus the phone. Could have simply been fantasy on the phone.....but in person your super screwed.
Just be patient. Before long someone will TOFTT and you will knoiw to see her or not. I'm with the guys like Chica who say no reviews (or good info) = no session.
Well if its LE your screwed either way just for showing up, but to me someone asking about services/rates throws up a red flag. Some will be willing to risk it while others won't .
Just wait until someone goes to see her and post a review.

Unfortunately not all men review, therefore that bp gal may not get a review no time soon.

So you found her on bp, then you asked about full service? Really? and she still drove over to try to see you?

Seriously dude, she could have promised you the world, and when you got there, absolutely nothing?, so what does asking about services get you really in the end.

Some one may have seen her, and just didn't review, does she have any alerts out there, if not, this is a good sign. Bp gals have to get their start somehow, its not an overnight process.

And pardon my curious question, lets say for shits and giggles, everything went great with her, would you have posted a review? yes or no ?.

Just my curious thoughts.

Cracks me up how guys want to know about a lady, and they actually go see her, and never review, therefore leaving the next guy who was once in your place hanging.
I would have reviewed her. I am not new to this hobby, just this site. I have reviewed women on the usa site.
I was curious........

Please don't hurt me. :-)
Getting a "foot in the door" for a new girl?
Not THAT difficult. Getting her own website would be a very good start I think.

Wave

Without the wonderful gentlemen who had TOFTT with myself, and with all the other ladies, well....we would never have had our first date, or our first review. Breaking into the hobby can be just as hard for a new girl as it is for a new hobbiest. If no one vouches for you, how do you get your foot in the door?
We need our hunters, we also need our newbie friendly providers. We should all give them a lot more respect.

ilikepie- I would have passed on her myself, wanting to see you an hour before the sceduled time just does not sound right to me. Either she was LE or she has some poor management skills.
She was right with not discussing activities, that rule of thumb protects you just as well. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
You always make me think. I never even considered a girl having a problem breaking into the profession. Because of a mans nature I think there will always be natural hunters. I have grown more cautious than I once was.