Hello Everyone!

• Eliza
  • 01-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Hello, I wanted to introduce myself! I'm Eliza (not really, of course )and, after some rather vigorous Googling, I came upon this forum with a breath of relief. It's comforting to find a place where I can openly discuss what I've kept mostly secret.

When I was at the ripe age of twenty, I found myself becoming an unofficial companion. What started off as an innocuous mutually beneficial relationship with a very charming older man morphed into 3 to 5 dates a month with a small circle of select men I had all met in person or through a friend. After roughly a year, I said good-bye to these men because I had met someone and was on the cusp of a serious committed relationship.

I am now twenty-two and have decided to become a companion again while I attend graduate school. I am once again establishing a small circle, all mostly under the radar.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here better!
What a nice introduction. Welcome and enjoy yourself!
So refreshingly nice, welcome Eliza. Glad you found a new home with us guys and gals. Enjoy!
Welcome
Welcome aboard Eliza,

Don't be shy around here, we play nice.
Welcome, sweetness!
Welcome. 2 important guidelines:

1. Watch out for PJ
2. except when he suggests avatars that show lots of skin
  • nguy
  • 01-05-2010, 09:07 AM
I am enjoying this new site already! Welcome and hope you enjoy yourself
Welcome! Great group of people here.
  • Eliza
  • 01-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Thank you all for such a warm welcome!
welcome to the site......
That was indeed a lovely read, I look to forward to hearing your thoughts as you get comfortable.
welcome and nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Welcome. 2 important guidelines:

1. Watch out for PJ
2. except when he suggests avatars that show lots of skin Originally Posted by discreetgent
Ignore DG. He is just jealous because most of the ladies like me.

Welcome Eliza
welcome aboard