Name: Callie Jones
User ID:: 317679
Phone: She will provide if screening is good
Email Address: CallieJones@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=317679
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Cedar Springs-Oaklawn area
Activities: FBSM, LFK, oiled nuru type body slide with the massage, relaxation coaching, such pleasurable teasing, mix of L1 and L2 on steroids, some rubbing and stroking to help with the cool down
Hair Length and Color: blond probably shoulder, but up on her head
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: athletic build in the 5'8" range, beautiful face and eyes, pleasant welcoming smile, soft voice, soft womanly feel atop some great muscle tone, the feel on her voluptuos breasts rubbing over my body as she slid....wow. It is most noticealbe when we are together that she cares about me as much as I do her.
Recommendation: Yes
awesome review! Have you seen Kristen before solo? If so, how does she looks wise?
This next visit will be my cherry buster with Kristen.....I have not met her....but REALLY looking fwd to it with the build up Callie has given her!
This next visit will be my cherry buster with Kristen.....I have not met her....but REALLY looking fwd to it with the build up Callie has given her! Originally Posted by golf/lakeguy
If you are going to do a double you better eat your Wheatties, drink water, get plenty of rest before, and prepare for a MIND blowing experience.
awesome review! Have you seen Kristen before solo? If so, how does she looks wise? Originally Posted by aaronmaxwell2016
She is the hot brunette at church that EVERY man wants to bang and every wife glares at.
Oh, my....guess its a good thing I have the day before off....prolly need that rest! Trust me guys....when recuperated I will report. I'll be sure to hydrate.....
I have probably seen Callie over 50 times and every time is special.

Couple things. She does not see "newbies". Very tough on screening, and at the present time she is not seeing any additional clients. She has a very good following and once you see her and the two of you click, you are good as long as you live, unless you do something stupid. Her regular clients do get preference, but she does NOT do FS.

As far as Kristien, she is beautiful woman also. Might have one of the finest butts I have ever had the pleasure of looking at.
You will have a great double session. I am not of the age that I could last through that. Callie is also very good friends with Bliss of DFW.

Guys Callie is a classy woman, so pics of different things is not the way to go. Just a thought.
Callie is absolutely the best. Beautiful, very sexy and talented. I have seen Kristin and you will not be disappointed.
I think I had better start resting now......several days in advance. Callie did tell me I was going to love it. She knew I have always wanted to have a 4-hand FBSM and she set this up.
No I'm not of an age to be up to it......but she promised not to kill me.
I have probably seen Callie over 50 times and every time is special.
As far as Kristien, she is beautiful woman also. Might have one of the finest butts I have ever had the pleasure of looking at.
You will have a great double session. I am not of the age that I could last through that. Callie is also very good friends with Bliss of DFW.

Guys Callie is a classy woman, .... Originally Posted by shooter6.5
on the money!!

• jl411
  • 02-03-2020, 06:21 AM
on the money!!

Originally Posted by pmdelites