Siesta North Versailles

Looks like they raided the place this morning. Cops and Sheriffs everywhere. Several people in handcuffs including a few that are discussed on here recently. One of my old turtle creek friends too. So sad.
Is it a bar?
Is it a bar? Originally Posted by bambino
It's no-tel on Lincoln Highway. Not the place you'd stop with your kids on the way to Wallyworld.
No Christie Brinkley in the pool?
There goes Casey again lol
Looks like they raided the place this morning. Cops and Sheriffs everywhere. Several people in handcuffs including a few that are discussed on here recently. One of my old turtle creek friends too. So sad. Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica60

Your Turtle Creek friend, is she the 44D blonde?
No
what was the place raided for?
I didn’t stop and asks the police why they had a bunch of people outside in handcuffs at 5am. Didn’t want to miss my flight. Lol. Sometimes I just wonder.
I'm not sure if he is still the owner, but my dad is/was friends with the owner of that motel for a long time.
what was the place raided for? Originally Posted by Don Stephens
Probably for things that cant be talked about here.

It's the most disgusting motel ever. Couple years I had an appt and that's where the provider was. After I did the deed I went to put my shoes on and 3 or 4 cockroaches crawled out of my shoe. I had to literally check every pocket I had in my clothes to make sure I took none home. Just a gross place
Sounds like they should have been raided just for being a public health danger
Maybe the cops were arresting the cockroaches? heh

It's one of the weirdest motel setups ever. Apparently the rooms are 'centrally' controlled HVAC, meaning that the occupant of each room cannot control their own room temp. I'd rather sleep in my car than that place. That said, I've dropped a few nutz there.
When I was a young adult, I spent time in every room in that place. I haven't been inside of it in 13 or so years.