Providers or clients- what's the worst you've ever been scammed?

The little head won out once and I can only bang my head against the table thinking about it once in a while.

-Super good lucking ad
-promises of everything I would want
-I COULDN'T WAIT

I get close to the location and they ask me to stop by walgreens and put 350 on a card....................OBVIOU S SCAM

................BUT FOR SOME REASON I DID IT ANYWAY
Sitting in my car super excited and they ask for a photo of both sides for proof.
As soon as i sent the pictures I knew I screwed up. Immediately looked up the balance a few minutes later and yup it was all gone.

Maybe I paid for knowledge
The little head won out once and I can only bang my head against the table thinking about it once in a while.

-Super good lucking ad
-promises of everything I would want
-I COULDN'T WAIT

I get close to the location and they ask me to stop by walgreens and put 350 on a card....................OBVIOU S SCAM

................BUT FOR SOME REASON I DID IT ANYWAY
Sitting in my car super excited and they ask for a photo of both sides for proof.
As soon as i sent the pictures I knew I screwed up. Immediately looked up the balance a few minutes later and yup it was all gone.

Maybe I paid for knowledge Originally Posted by funinnebraska
Thanks for sharing your experience. Others will benefit. It may do some good, if you would, to publish ALL information you have about the provider...phone number, email address, pics, a link to anything, etc. Not that they can't change them, but it might help another guy.

But certainly knowing that there is no way that the card thing can ever be legitimate will help guys too.

Again, thanks for having balls enough to share it!
the worst I had was a girl came in and I had set the donation on the dresser she picked it up and said she would go in the bathroom and get ready but instead she headed out the door