Thank you Marcus......

For your years of service to the ECCIE staff. We appreciate all you have done to help the Nebraska forums grow!
Marcus the boards will never be the same without you as our Mod.

On the other hand, now you can have your way with every girl on the boards and not have to worry about rumors and gossip.

Now get your ginger butt to Nebraska and let me have my way with you!
Awwwww say it aint so!!! Marcus you are the best mod ever!! Ty for everything you always did for all of us. Just won't be the same without babe. XOxOXo..
Marcus ... now you can have your way with every girl on the boards and not have to worry about rumors and gossip nor playing by mod rules.

Now get your ginger butt to Nebraska and let me have my way with you! Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Fixed that for ya.
Marcus my man!! Gonna be hanging up in the sky a bit more these days? Or have you been?? We know you haven't been as visible.. We understand... If you see a big fat guy boarding a plane with a big smile on his face, that's me.. say hello!!

Thanks for all of the help in the past!! I for one, did not try to make your life difficult, I know...
So I have that going for me...
Thank you all. Due to family obligations I have had to not only step down from ECCIE, but from my profession as well. It is time.
I have been to Nebraska many times in my life and have experienced much while there. You are what the progressives call one of the flyover states. However I am very proud to have you in our republic. Our great country cannot stand without it's backbone I say.
Cryptkicker has your safety at his forefront.

I'll be back!
Hope all the best for you Marcus, and that you stop in here once in a while to say hi.

I personally think the world would improve if LA and New York City actually fell in their respective oceans. They only know half as much as they think they know.
What a myopic view of LA and NYC. Would I live again in either town, no but both are still great towns with lots of great people. My guess is you a have spent less that a week in either place. And certainly never been to all the boroughs. Maybe just hole up on the farm.
I probably should have stated Hollywood and New York City Press people. Like all generalizations there are some good and some bad people everywhere.