How many dead hookers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Apparently more than 5, because my basement is still dark.
Someone call 9-1-1.
and mojo wonders why he has a hard time getting outcalls.
Funny, But your still a demented SOB!!
Its nice and awesome post.
Thanks.
Apparently more than 5, because my basement is still dark. Originally Posted by mojoman
I know that I tend towards being too serious on a few topics, but DEAD HOOKER jokes are really not cool.

It's not funny. It's crass. And it's not appropriate.

I'm speaking as a sex worker, obviously, not as a moderator. But I cannot STAND being marginalized in this fashion. That it's FUNNY to think of ladies in my profession as being dead.

And in a basement. Rotting. Gads. I have to deal with this type of tripe on television, but the folks here should have more understanding.

EW
I agree with ElizabethWhispers!
EW.... No shit.... You are going to make a stand here in the joke thread?

OMFG................. YOU ARE USELESS
  • Luxie
  • 10-15-2015, 04:55 PM
Hahahahahaha dead hookers.

-_-
I know that I tend towards being too serious on a few topics, but DEAD HOOKER jokes are really not cool.

I'm speaking as a sex worker, obviously, not as a moderator. But I cannot STAND being marginalized in this fashion. That it's FUNNY to think of ladies in my profession as being dead.

And in a basement. Rotting. Gads. I have to deal with this type of tripe on television, but the folks here should have more understanding.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
It's a JOKE. No different than Aggie jokes or any other joke that pokes fun at a group of people.

You know me better than that.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yeah, it gets old...even on TV.
Generalizations are pretty dumb though...just like saying 'they're all gonna end up disease - infested' etc..or 'are human trash' .... I mean obviously some of the lower level girls are more on a parallel there...but here's something to think about....when reflecting on the AMERICAN obsession with Serial Murder... I've always thought these two things.
  • Why don't you people who have the desire to go around killing people, go after Politicians instead? They are the real filth.
  • Do you really think you wiping a few girls off the street is going to make a significant difference in it's occurrence?

It's just that polarization/black and white thinking...it's not logical to go around killing random people - even if logic is involved in it's premeditation.

...but everyone wants to be 'God' I guess.
I like dead jokes about Lawyers and Politicians much better.

What do you call 500 Lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? Oh everyone knows that one.
Did you know that 99% of Dead Hookers were battered women first?

And all this time, I was eating mine plain!

What do you tell a Hooker with 2 black eyes?

Nothing. You've already told her twice!

Why did the Hooker fall out of the tree?

Because, she was dead!

Why are Dead Hookers such shitty drivers?

Because, they are women!

Why did the Hooker fall off the swing?

Because, her arms were cut off!

What did the Blind, Deaf, and Dumb Hooker get for Christmas?

Cancer!

What do you call a Hooker with no legs?

A nightcrawler!

What's the difference between your job and a Dead Hooker?

Your job still sucks!

What's the worst thing about killing a chinese hooker?

An hour later, you want to kill another one!

What's the difference between Jello and a Dead Hooker?

Jello wiggles when you eat it!

What's the difference between a Dead Hooker in the road and a dead cat in the road?

There are skid marks in front of the dead cat!

What's the difference between a Corvette and a Dead Hooker?

I don't have a Corvette in my garage!

What do you do if your hooker is running around screaming and bleeding in your hotel room?

Shoot her again!

What's the difference between an onion and a hooker?

You don't cry when you chop up a hooker!
How many dead hookers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Apparently more than 5, because my basement is still dark. Originally Posted by mojoman
Houses in Dallas have basements?
I'm sure glad I have not met many 'hookers' that I would wish this type of ending. Almost all of them are nice ladies who love sex in its various forms and decided to make money from it. As people I enjoy their company.