CILF POLL ROUND #5

Okay, Round Four is over and it looks like Angelina is till the crowd favorite, and she is joined by Scarlett Johansson in once again advancing to the next round.

So now we have two contenders that will meet six new challengers. The question remains the same:

Which CILF (Celebrity I'd Like to Fuck) do you think would give the best blow job?

After three days this poll will close and once again only the top two CILFS will advance to the next round. You may only vote for one lady, but you can use the thread to suggest new nominations for the next round of challengers to take on the two new contenders.

The final winner will be crowned on March 7, the night of the OSCAR AWARDS.

Since i did not get new nomination ideas, I decided to go retro and pick some classic beauties to see just how timeless Angelina or Scarlett may be. . .

Here are the ladies you get to choose from in the fifth:

1) Angelina Jolie

2) Scarlett Johansson

3) Farrah Fawcett

4) Jean Harlow

5) Marilyn Monroe

6) Sophia Loren

7) Raquel Welch

8) Audrey Hepburn
I think Raquel was the first love of my life when I was growing up. It would be a dream come true to get a BBBJ from her.
Rachel just ROCKS!
Anonone, great job of picking some former talent!
Ohhh! Raquel and her fur bikini ... wow what a movie!!

My favorite as a kid.
I would lose my load just being close to Funny Face.
Any suggestions for round six challengers?
I will be posting Round six tonight. This is your last chance to make nominations to take on Raquel and Sophia, as those two were the winners upsetting Angelina's four round run.

I will check back here and post the next round around 8:00 PM. Please make suggestions!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Sorry.... if you had listed Michelle Pfeiffer.... I could place a vote!

Giz
Since the classics seem to be winning, how about Bridget Bardot, Bo Derek, Jane Fonda and Ursula Andress?