WTF at Palace @ I-10?

I pick up my UTR friend yesterday about 2pm and head for the PI near I-10 / BW8. Done this many afternoons, get there, ask for a 2hr room, Mr. Patel says "can you wait, no rooms right now". WTF!! Never had this happen before!! There's always a few cars there, but 230pm on a Wednesday!! Come on Mr. P, she's on simmer!! Hit me for extra for a jacuzzi suite. *Drive back, there are NO parking spaces, except in front of the dumpster...So was yesterday National Fuck Someone your not supposed to be Fucking Day or what???
First of the Month. Rent is due. It's "I-got-a-deal-for-you-Day!
  • Trey
  • 06-07-2012, 07:27 AM
Yep got that late rent and car notes to pay. Hell most got to get home by five you know.
I pick up my UTR friend yesterday about 2pm and head for the PI near I-10 / BW8. Done this many afternoons, get there, ask for a 2hr room, Mr. Patel says "can you wait, no rooms right now". WTF!! Never had this happen before!! There's always a few cars there, but 230pm on a Wednesday!! Come on Mr. P, she's on simmer!! Hit me for extra for a jacuzzi suite. *Drive back, there are NO parking spaces, except in front of the dumpster...So was yesterday National Fuck Someone your not supposed to be Fucking Day or what??? Originally Posted by davidd444
LOL.....I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday at the PI on I-10 and Garth with a UTR but they went ahead and gave me the jacuzzi suite for 25 as long as I agreed not to use the jacuzzi.
I have had it happen to me at I-10 and 8. Had to wait 15 minutes. The lot was full. Mr Patel told me 1/2 an hour then came out to my truck when a room was ready early.
I hope they have backup comforters fo the beds. Fresh nut and pussy juice can stink a comforter up! Just sayin.......
Me thincks you guys need to find a little less shall we say used notel.
LOL
Boy , I bet they never change those cum or pussy juice filled sheets ! LOL !
School is out now. More teachers are getting their freak on during the day.