ok got one

bare back blow jobs(bbbj) ok what do u think of this subject?
Old subject been covered many times but even with it's medical possibilities it's the only way to get a good blowjob. PERIOD!!!!!
The worst one I ever got was a good one! Just saying......
BBBJ > CBJ
BBBJ > CBJ Originally Posted by Shayla
Holly Molly, has petite seem this sig line! You will be here in January!? I bet that boy is doing a happy dance!
Pseudonecrophilia
BBBJ > The Titans Crushing the Cowboys in a Football Game > Partying with Mick Jagger > Steak for Dinner > Free $10 Gift Certificate to Bath and Body Works (Yeah, I'm clean -- Whassup?) > Wearing a Green Shirt > Flat Tire > Financial Ruin/Bankruptcy > CBJ

That answer your question?
Pseudonecrophilia Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Antibiotics will clear that right up for you sweetie! LOL

Phallophobia???
Old subject been covered many times but even with it's medical possibilities it's the only way to get a good blowjob. PERIOD!!!!! Originally Posted by burkalini
You got it darlin ....yummy
SL, didn't know you was a doctor? you have good bed side manners and I need a pap smear dear....

I don't have fear of a penis... I am smarter than I act... lol. you tried to pull one over me.
[ATTACH]Attachment 88287[/ATTACH]
SL, didn't know you was a doctor? you have good bed side manners and I need a pap smear dear....

I don't have fear of a penis... I am smarter than I act... lol. you tried to pull one over me. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I would love to smear your pap..... lose the diaphram LOL Yes I was a doctor and I am a doctor! The "Love" doctor! I would never pull over over you... but I might roll one over you! LOL Now slide down the ECCIE exam table and let's take a look! LOL I went to Medical school in Italy! WMU ( Whatsa Matta U)
i need her in buffalo, niagara falls, rochester, syracuse, cleveland, erie, pittsbugh, maybe setroit, windsor, albany somewhere i can drive fulfill my bucket list drive back home. just put her within 200 miles of me and i am there. funny thing is there will any any given time during her visit tens of thousands of guys gambling in vegas yet the only sure winner will be the guy who has a session with her. well to every man who gets to have her congratulations and enjoy
Holly Molly, has petite seem this sig line! You will be here in January!? I bet that boy is doing a happy dance! Originally Posted by Still Looking
i need her in buffalo, niagara falls, rochester, syracuse, cleveland, erie, pittsbugh, maybe setroit, windsor, albany somewhere i can drive fulfill my bucket list drive back home. just put her within 200 miles of me and i am there. funny thing is there will any any given time during her visit tens of thousands of guys gambling in vegas yet the only sure winner will be the guy who has a session with her. well to every man who gets to have her congratulations and enjoy Originally Posted by petiteassman
Somebody offered plane fair and I got the session covered. Now you can't beat that! It will easy for me, I'll be the guy ahead of you! LOL What say you now! We can't miss out on this? Lets start 2012 out with a BANG! What better way than meeting the girl of your dreams! We need to do this fast before CC finds out! I got rooms and food covered also! I'll even throw in tickets to Terry Fator.

Shayla please prebook two!
BBBJ > CBJ Originally Posted by Shayla

All things considered I like CBJ better. I actually can't tell the difference.

I had a problem with a provider who wouldn't do a CBJ, so I decided just once I would have to go with a BBBJ. Wouldn't you know it about 10 days later I started to have problems. I had to go get it checked out and it wasn't alot of fun to put it mildly. I was cursing the fact that I was talked into the BBBJ the whole time.

Turns out it it was a UTI, but never again will I go with a BBBJ. I have started asking ahead of time. But each his own.
Had cbj the other day from an older woman I had seen before. Didn't remember her using a cover. Have to say, could have been the best bj I ever had. Still, would rather it be bbbj.