Thank you!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=322911

to the ladies that knew what I meant by this thread and didn't get their feelwings hurt about it like some did (male and female), thanks I truly appreciate it.

feel free to pm me about any of the cities that were mentioned in that thread or would like to continue conversation about the topic.

xoxo Daphne
Can I have a kiss Daphne?
sure!!!

j/k

i hate that it got closed, im sure lots of great info would've been shared there. I'll take what I did get from it and do my research! Thanks for opening it Daphne.
for buffalo. please forward that info to sonya playmate in san antonio and shayla in calgary dallas rain in la. and any other lovely that will listen. we do love you girls
Glad you enjoyed Buffalo, Daphne!

I've been trying to convince a number of providers to come here, so hopefully your endorsement will help.
I NY!!!

I'll continue to share if no one else will...

Indianapolis, Indiana. I do so love Nap Town, it didn't get that name for no reason. Another very generous and laid back city. I hardly even saw any patrol cars while I was there. Not saying they weren't there but it's not a police state.

You go LD! I will get to Buffalo next summer. I stay south in the winter mostly.
Thank you so much for starting another thread!!!

Information exchange is awesome!

GN
one day sweet mr petitieassman!

Miss Luxury---you are HOT & will do good anywhere!!
i hate that it got closed, im sure lots of great info would've been shared there. I'll take what I did get from it and do my research! Thanks for opening it Daphne. Originally Posted by exoticentyce
no prob, I just had to view it in a different perspective.

Another nice city.... Pittsburgh, PA. Lots of fun stuff to do, the scenery is beautiful, and the men are delicious.

Every city I went to didn't work for me. I think I hit about 15 maybe more. So take all with a grain of salt. To each his own, I'm just sharing my experiences.

One place not to go, or at least not stay, Maryland Heights, MO, a suburb outside of STL. The local police here go to all the hotels in the area, if you're a recent check-in and not with a company, they run your ID. You'll never know it until they come knock on your door asking you why you're there.
ohhh gawwd... they knock on your door? ohhh hell. Did you tell them you was lost and had to stay over night.. wink wink
You'll never know it until they come knock on your door asking you why you're there. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Um................wow. This is more reason why I stick to big cities. Geesh!
Yea St Louis is tricky...it is great for biz,but ya gotta know where to stay
ohhh gawwd... they knock on your door? ohhh hell. Did you tell them you was lost and had to stay over night.. wink wink Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I have friends in the area.

me thinks if you have anything adult related on your record, you may get more questions than that. All in all, stay away!