Forced Orgasms/Milkings

I've always had a fascination with several scenes.

1. Male/Female/Tranny - see the post
2. Lactation - I'm a boob man for starters and if I can get milk too!!!
3. Forced Orgasms/Milking

I'm curious if anyone here has experience with No. 3? My bucket list is pretty long, so getting 1 thru 3 done before I am is a big deal!
I do prostate milkings, have HUGE boobs, and am Dominant.
I do sounds, strap-ons, electro, TENS, and am open to new and amazing psycho-sexual dramas.
Enlighten me.
A lot of my friends have erectile dysfunction and they know Nurse Carrie will help them achieve their goals~
Its all about the Mind Fuck Baby, Your Cock does not have to be hard to have tantric Os, I love my CIM, as well as watching my man curl his toes and eyes roll back as he has O after O after O. Milking your prostate while sucking your Cock what more could a Cock Slut as for.....................
I guess there's a difference between a man's prostate being worked and having him cumming multiple times via whatever device, technique, mental strategiies or combos. I saw a vid where a woman has a vibrator (believe it was a Rabbit) affixed to her pussy and clit and left there to O over and over. She'd cum...gasp, twist on the restraints and seemingly cum again and again, whether she wanted to or not. I would think that such a scene would be equally possible with a man too.
lol It sure is, I do it all the time on my boys......Forced Os for girls AND boys.......Most men do not realize that they can a Cum and have Os......Women do not ejaculate with every O,men can do the same..that is what I call a Tantric O as I am Mind Fucking you.....Once you Cum for me and I lick it all up I keep going, no need to stop as your Dopimine level is high and prime for more pleasure.....You wil have O after O after O.......Ummm YUM!
lol It sure is, I do it all the time on my boys......Forced Os for girls AND boys.......Most men do not realize that they can a Cum and have Os......Women do not ejaculate with every O,men can do the same..that is what I call a Tantric O as I am Mind Fucking you.....Once you Cum for me and I lick it all up I keep going, no need to stop as your Dopimine level is high and prime for more pleasure.....You wil have O after O after O.......Ummm YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I am Nacho and I approve of this message.
Ummm Yes Nacho you were a good boy and got to feel ALL the pleasures of Ms A......Once men experience that they dont have to stop with just a Cum......It opens up a whole new world of what have I been missing.............YUM YUM!
lol It sure is, I do it all the time on my boys......Forced Os for girls AND boys.......Most men do not realize that they can a Cum and have Os......Women do not ejaculate with every O,men can do the same..that is what I call a Tantric O as I am Mind Fucking you.....Once you Cum for me and I lick it all up I keep going, no need to stop as your Dopimine level is high and prime for more pleasure.....You wil have O after O after O.......Ummm YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Of course, inquiring minds want to know if you will be visiting the DFW area soon?
Cuming to suck Cock in DFW this July......Toy bags will be over flowing and ready........I cant wait to taste all you Kinky DFW boys.....YUM!!
Cuming to suck Cock in DFW this July......Toy bags will be over flowing and ready........I cant wait to taste all you Kinky DFW boys.....YUM!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I will be there in July too---maybe hot damn doubles???? lol
OMFG...Rain & Atena in Big D in July. That's already screwin' with my head...both of 'em!!
Teach me Ms. A!
Umm Dallas and Ms A in the Big D together??? HELL YEAH!!!!
Just think of all the kinky fun would could have.........and then some..........lol YUM!