Encounter: not going back to golden

Date: 4/30/24
Name: Sophie (thats who i requested anyway)
Address and Phone: -
Address: spring creek and custer
Phone: +19725173338
City: plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ros
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length w. highlights
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5'2, skinny fat, yellowed teeth, mid size Bs
Recommendation: No
"Side note: the place looks pretty rough with patched holes in the walls and floors."

Maybe there are some hidden cams somewhere.
"Side note: the place looks pretty rough with patched holes in the walls and floors."

Maybe there are some hidden cams somewhere. Originally Posted by yukirin
They did have security cams but no hidden ones that i could see
Greetings

Just to share that I see this review was on Sophie vs the girl I saw Sophia in the middle of May which I think is a different person.

I can believe justgames1220 and yukirin as spas tend to run down over time unless turnover occurs.

I was at GFS yesterday and found out that new ownership/mgr took over on May 1st and they put some $ into fixing the walls and new flooring. I didn’t see any physical damage on my visit to the bathroom, hallway or massage room as I look for quality in spas. I ended up doing a 4 hand with Emma and May and review is pending for later today…
I was done after my last interaction with that place. Called for a 1 hour massage, was asked repeatedly if I would do a half hour instead - I said no thanks I'm looking for a full hour, to which they finally said okay, come on in.

When I got there I was told an hour wasn't available because they were closing in 30 minutes (this was a full hour before their close time), to which I said okay have a good night and turned to walk out the door - the girl then started yelling at me that it was okay she could do a full hour now...
I didn't turn around and was able to find a walk in down the street.

I get it, 30 minutes is better for them financially when you consider tips - that's perfectly fine, if you want to do just half hours cool but don't lie to a customer just to get them to come in and then change the offer when they get there. That also told me all I needed to know about the quality of massage I would've received.