A Modest Proposal

• Carl
  • 06-07-2010, 12:11 PM
What with all the drama, tiffs, meltdowns, squabbles, verbal altercations, sniping, bloviating, pontificating, arguing, unmitigated aggression, pissing matches, disagreements, opening old wounds, bickering, heated discussions, posturing, accusations, ill will, swordfights, wrassling, jaundiced eyes, gruffness and general folderol going on around here lately, I propose to the board owners that they open up a special forum and put one of these in it:

If this idea goes through I don't want any credit. But I'll take the concessions franchise.

You're welcome.
LMAO! To funny Carl!
You know the rules--

Two men enter, One man leave!!
GREAT idea!!! hahaha! Love it!
I'll second that! Is it the heat? Hell, it's only June. Should be really fun around here come August!
Tess
What with all the drama, tiffs, meltdowns, squabbles, verbal altercations, sniping, bloviating, pontificating, arguing, unmitigated aggression, pissing matches, disagreements, opening old wounds, bickering, heated discussions, posturing, accusations, ill will, swordfights, wrassling, jaundiced eyes, gruffness and general folderol going on around here lately, I propose to the board owners that they open up a special forum and put one of these in it:

If this idea goes through I don't want any credit. But I'll take the concessions franchise.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by Carl
  • Carl
  • 06-07-2010, 09:42 PM
This time of the year it's the start of the heat related problems. The heat makes old men's balls hang extra low. Then they sit on them by accident and that makes them extra cranky. Before you know it, they start hurling insults and epithets at each other over a keyboard like monkeys hurling feces at each other at the zoo.

Wait until the July when they start getting a prickly heat rash in their crotches and the grumpy grumps come to a session, drop their trousers and the whole room winds up smelling like Gold Bond Medicated Powder. At that point you have my utmost sympathies, Tess, along with all the other providers. That can't taste good.
  • ztonk
  • 06-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Remind me to never get old...
I don't know how I did it but I sat on mine on the shitter. That hurt like a mofo.
  • Carl
  • 06-08-2010, 10:47 PM
I don't know how I did it but I sat on mine on the shitter. That hurt like a mofo. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Were they blue before or after you sat on them in the shitter? Did your HerbaLife representative sell you anything for that?
Thank heavens, it is such a relief to find out I'm not the only one that has that happen to them. Mine slide out from under the briefs the other morning and I thought I had crushed it in half when I sat in the car...... Neighbors must of thought I was really weird when I just sat there trying to breath.
:l aughbounce2:
I got a swell bloviatejob last weekend!
If you look closely, you will notice me on top of the Thunderdome!! That picture was taken at Burning Man!!
Wouldn't the owner of Wildflowers have an unfair advantage?