Tan lines anyone?

As Summer has rapidly found its way to Austin, I remembered an article I once read in a magizine discussing tan lines.

The majority of the men found it highly erotic for the lady to have both a bottom and a top tan line.
Second place was a bottom only tan line, and third place was an all over tan.

Suprisingly to me, the ladies found an all over tan on a male as being the most erotic. I, myself, am a naturalist; I enjoy an all over tan.

So ladies and gentlemen, do you tan? What do you find sexy; the all over tan, bottoms only or the top and bottom tan?
I like top and bottom tan lines best. I do not tan myself. Just the tan I get from working outside.
I too am a naturalist, yet for some reason I still end up with tan lines.

At least you are not bragging by having the sombreros reversed! lol
Yes, definitely tan lines are sexy.

However, tanning is bad for your health.
I vote no tan lines. I think it sexy to imagine a woman sunbathing nude. Thats why I love Hippie Hollow. Any ladies visit HH to work on tan??
It's hard to get that perfect tan line unless you constantly wear the same bikini suit and make sure it's lined up perfectly to your previous sunbathing outing.

As a woman. I prefer soft natural skin as opposed to leathery overly tanned skinned.

Now if only she were a bit bustier and with more curves. I would then define these tan lines as perfect. Though the lower region is the best part of all.
http://www.sexylabia.com/pic03_show-hanging-labia.htm

I've spent many summers, laying naked at Hippie Hollow.
However, the only men there were those attracted to men.
It's an interesting fun place. Enjoyed hanging out & boating with the *men*.
Just wished there were some *straight or Bi men* out there.
  • Carl
  • 06-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Now if only she were a bit bustier and with more curves. I would then define these tan lines as perfect. Though the lower region is the best part of all.
http://www.sexylabia.com/pic03_show-hanging-labia.htm Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason I'm suddenly hungry for a French Dip sandwich ....
I wonder if there's not some good way to get tan lines with a "spray on" tan?

How have spray on tans progressed? Do they tend to look good these days?

I LOVE a good tan, but hate to see ladies damaging their long-term health going for the perfect tan with sunlight or tanning booths.

I wonder if skin dying will ever get as good as hair dying? Will you be able to go to your local hair and skin salon and get a nice blond hair and dark mocha skin tint? Or Green hair and blue skin? Or a nice tiger striped hair and skin tint?

Spray on tans still just don't cut it.
But airbrush tans work really well!
Here's a place that I have tried:
http://www.airbrushtanningaustin.com/
  • PeAcH
  • 06-09-2010, 09:05 PM
I wonder if there's not some good way to get tan lines with a "spray on" tan?

How have spray on tans progressed? Do they tend to look good these days?

I LOVE a good tan, but hate to see ladies damaging their long-term health going for the perfect tan with sunlight or tanning booths.

I wonder if skin dying will ever get as good as hair dying? Will you be able to go to your local hair and skin salon and get a nice blond hair and dark mocha skin tint? Or Green hair and blue skin? Or a nice tiger striped hair and skin tint?

Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I would totally do the blue skin, would go great when I dye my hair red again.. heheh

I would tan if my snow white skin wouldn't blister and burn beforehand..
I guess I'm the only guy here that actually likes non-tan skin?

I'm all about the healthy, fair skin on a woman.
I have a dark olive complexion already so it tans really fast!
I would totally do the blue skin, would go great when I dye my hair red again.. heheh

I would tan if my snow white skin wouldn't blister and burn beforehand..
Originally Posted by PeAcH
Red hair and blue skin is one thing, but if you show up with glowing yellow eyes and no irises or pupils, I'm outta there.
I am definitely a closet beach bum, so it's hard not to have tan lines! I'm glad you guys find them sexy! I'm headed to the beach at the end of June for 5 days so I'm expecting some very evident tan lines for July!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! If you are going to tan, USE SUNSCREEN!!! I had to have a patch of skin cancer removed about 2 years ago! Luckily it was caught early so my scar is very small, but it was no fun by any means! I suggest wearing SPF 10-15 for the first 30 minutes (to tan) and then switch to 45 or higher after that.