Unexpected Interruption

Saw a nice lady in the Quad Cities for the first time yesterday...I responded to her ad on Skip the Games. Soon after I arrived she greeted me pleasantly and locked the door for privacy. Twenty minutes into our half hour session her phone rings a couple times and she doesn't answer as we were busy.

A few minutes later her 15 year old son opens the bedroom door and sees us...he had been locked out but got in through in the back door. His mom forgot he didn't have school due to the holiday. After seeing us he immediately closed the door and ran off. His mom was shocked and explained what had happened...she felt so bad about it, as this had never happened before. I asked if she was okay, and she said no...she wanted to go find him. I felt sorry for both of them and left right away.

She told me she thought her son probably had a vague idea she was seeing guys but had never caught her in the act. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them? Definitely a first for me. Very unfortunate for everyone concerned.
  • Touc
  • 02-21-2023, 03:48 PM
One time provider had her boyfriend/husband and kid wait out in van for an hour. Didn't know till afterwards. Had seen them when I entered, looked out her apartment Window and saw them again in the van, and when I left they got out and entered the apartment. Very awkward because he kept looking at me.

But no kid walking in. Yikes.
Friend waited in the bathroom in the motel
Ride waited in the driveway at my house ( several times)
Pit bull locked in the bathroom ( he was actually quiet)
Met pimp in the parking lot then they passed me on the freeway( this was in OKC) must have been her last appointment. Jayme Raine. Damn she was good.
All of these were very embarrassing and make me realize I’m just a jon.
I had a similar experience as Touc. I was to see a girl in WDM several years ago. I was parked at the apartment complex when a guy and a kid maybe a year old came out of the building and got in the car right next to me. He looked at me. I looked at him. Then I walked to the building. She met me at her apartment door as I arrived. Said her husband had called her from his car that I was walking in. When my mission was accomplished an hour later, I got in my car and he and the kid got out of his car, and they were heading back into the building. I never went back.
Touc and Midvale's is the kind of situation that makes me worry about getting robbed. In fact I've been robbed twice. Both times there were other people around from the beginning...a girl friend, a pimp, whatever. Sometimes it's walking off with the donation. Or refusing service after the donation is provided, then calling a pimp into the room to threaten, etc. For some it's a coordinated scam from the beginning.

Although I've had several good experiences with Skip the Games it's definitely a mine field. Obviously it's important to do your homework...but even then the unexpected can happen when there's no control of the environment. And even when you can control the environment it's possible to be swindled by placing unfounded trust in someone you thought you knew well. I've been burned that way, too.

I'd like to think I've become wiser over time, then something weird like my original post happens. Still I persist because the overwhelming number of experiences have been positive.
My first girl I hobbied with in Waterloo 8-9 years ago, she had a kid about 3-4 years old. She was giving me the best bbbj I’ve ever had in my life. Door creaked open slightly and I could see him peeking in. She didn’t notice. I didn’t know what to do, lost my interest for about 10 seconds. She was so good I just thought fuck it. Gave the kid a thumbs up as I made eye contact. He saw me finish in her mouth shortly after. I still saw her after that, don’t think she ever knew. Miss that girl.
met a girl in Ames years ago and walked past her kid about 4 or 5 that was watching tv in teh living room. I was like........well he saw me now. THen a sugar baby I had been seeing got a ride from a friend of hers. the friend was on the couch. I had the SB on my desk wiht office doors open and the friend went into ktichen got snacks. LOL made herself at home. It was pretty funny. we just did it there on the desk. Next time they came over the friend joined.