Reality Checks that coiuld Change it all

This isnt meant to attack anyone or be offensive. The only intentions are to attempt to fix whatever has made things how they are now and allow the hobby to be what its meant to be like. And men and women are both to blame. and yes this may just be my opinion but its great!!

lets start with the women...one of the main things thats common is complaining about regulars...wtf if you have to dread hanging out with one then you shouldnt be hanging out!! no amount of money is worth your time and its not fair to him either to dedicate his time and roses to you and not even get the 100% you because he doesnt even realize the whole time your only thinking about it being over and thats not ok. most risk alot like their family yes its their choice but he choose time with you with that in mind and they should get 100%. stop looking at them as just money because they are and can be so much more than that and i know from experience. they are there to save the day when no one else is. they are the last minute rent assistance, they provide for you and your kids when you need it, they are the car payment you cant make, they are the one that asks how your day is and the only one you actually spill it all out even when its extra af but hes the only one that you can let it all to, hes the one that actually treats you like the women you deserve to be treated like, he puts you first and takes care of your needs before his own, hes the one you annoy tf out of but still comes and saves the day and more..

Fellas the main thing is when it comes to our time your not doing us a favor. and dont take that the wrong way. just because roses are provided doesnt change the situation which in fact is you either need or want us. you search for us to fufill whatever your missing. we are the ones that listen to the complaints you cant say anywhere else, the ones that are the reason you have a good day, were the relief when your stressed, we save your marriages. we are so much more than the words and comments you put online that degrade us and make us look and sound like worthless women. we are no different than the cable guy you had to call to fix what you need, or the the ones you call to fix your leaky roof or the lady you pay to do your wife nails and hair the tutor to help your kid, every single one is providing you with something you want or need so why do you treat us the way you do but not them. and one last thing you make your personal life seem so valuable and not worthy for us to know but have absolutely no problem putting ours out there, and shaming us for them. theres so much we can put out there but we dont you dont realize how much we know based off what you have revealed or done or whatever. i have read negative stuff said about me on here by a few that i know things about that could do alot of damage and some that are just plain embarrassing but still dont expose that.

omg i talk to much but most of you know that already. sorry for the novel but i just thought it needed to be said...let the judgement begin (hopefully good)...

love you all even the mean ones muahhhh

xoxoxoxo
I’ve got a couple of questions for you Natalie. First, do you actually sort through guys you will see after the first meet? We all have to take a chance on the first go I guess. Guys have an advantage here because lots of information on you( true or false) is available before we meet.
Second question. Do you actually share with the guys what you are going to do with the donation? If you kind of use that as a way to communicate ahead of meeting, to me at least you are acting a little like a sugar baby. I’m not saying that’s bad, I just think some of us guys like to separate SBs from providers.
Probably going to both get flamed
LES123:
Im not sure i completely understand question number one but hopefully this will suffice. I dont see 95% of the calls i receive. i base it off of the approach, what is said, how its said etc. now if i do actually meet yes the first meet is enough for me to decide on if there will be another. i am a in the moment type of person and if there isnt a good vibe or connection of sorts i cant continue with another visit, or if i know that i cant/wont provide what is wanted then i wont waste anyones time.

second i mean absolutely no disrespect but its no ones business but our own on what we do with our donation. do you tell your boss what your going to be using your paycheck for? what where why and when i use my donation is 100% my business.. i will say that im completely open and yes i have made it known what i need a donation for and only because i chose to not because i had to.

the difference between a SB and a provide...sugar babies get an allowance that never changes regardless of time spent or not spent. SB are more personal and relationship based. Dinners, movies, vacations, and etc

providers get a donation per meet. expectations to be met and more businesslike
I love seeing my regulars. We share wonderful times great conversations and special moments and when they walk out the door we go back to our normal lives. It's the best. Then a week goes by and we have our time again. The money is such a small part of the interaction but still happens.
The only time I care about how money gets spent is if I get asked to contribute towards a specific need like a flat tire.
Sometimes, we just want to you to pretend you care. We all know its a lie, but as a man, we pay for the lie. Bringing flowers or whispering sweet nothings is just part of that. Please...just give us the hour we pay for. Its not always all about you, believe it or not.
Nonyabiz...idk who you see but never once have i pretended to care. i refuse to spend time with anyone that i dont enjoy and you can ask around...i grow friendships and thats how it should be...who wants to hang out with someone whose pretending. theres a reason you are doing it and not to get the same treatment at home!!!!
As a hobbyist, I enjoy being a regular. Treat people like people, it's not hard. Most providers I hope to see again. Had a great time with one and she had been on my list for a long time. Second time she was robotic, disinterested, and rude. Treated me like a piece of meat. Still occasionally comes here but sucks that she changed. Most local providers are great.
MNN, thats cool. Im glad thats working out for you, sincerley.
Cheers!
Blame it all on the invention of the disposable Bic lighter .

A generation ago people carried zippos they got them engraved and showed them off to there friends and were carefull to never lose it .
Much in the way relationships of the human kind were reflectivity.

Then along come Bic .
Mr and misses disposable .inexpensive but got the job done . Misplaced? No problem get another one .Snag someone else's? Who cares it's a disposable.

Much like human interactions are most times today .

Oh yah ----'zzz
I haven't smoked since the late 90's. Your mention of a Zippo instantly brought back that distinctive smell of one being lit. And then a flood of amazing memories from those days soon followed. Not at all related to the topic but I wanted to say thanks for making me smile on a gloomy Sunday morning Normalguy21.