Address: Near Noel Rd and Alpha
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Her to me: LFK, CBJ+, CFS, MSOG Me to Her: LFK, BBBJ, K9, CFS
Session Length: 1
Fee: 150
Hair Color and Length: Auburn, below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Nicolle is gorgeous! She looks just like her photos, slim, modelesque figure with natural A/B titties. She has some small discreet tattoos. She is very feminine, passable and IMO: Gorgeous!. You could be take her anywhere in public and no one would ever know.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice details.... great review! She is gorgeous!
Thanks for the review BG,

I have had Nicolle on my "to be done by" list for sometime and just haven't seen her.
I'll have to put a star by her name.

why is it seem to always be cbj? cant stand cbj i have sensitivity issues already i go limp in cbjs
why is it seem to always be cbj? cant stand cbj i have sensitivity issues already i go limp in cbjs Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Hey duthgar, do some reviews or pay for premium access. You're missing a whole other universe of info. Just curious, have you finally taken the plunge and seen a provider yet? Not trying to be rude or anything but your word might carry some more weight if so. Party on!
Hey duthgar, do some reviews or pay for premium access. You're missing a whole other universe of info. Just curious, have you finally taken the plunge and seen a provider yet? Not trying to be rude or anything but your word might carry some more weight if so. Party on! Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
yes i couldnt cum and did nt do a review.... wasnt her fault.... mixture of my pain meds, my anxiety depression meds, and that i have been servicing myself for over a decade. need to either give it another go or try a tranny... not sure about my sexuallity anymore. i know i dont want mans butt though.

oh and i tried to pay for premium access but for whatever reason the pay system here wont accept my debt or credit card.
yes i couldnt cum and did nt do a review.... wasnt her fault ... Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I have had a lot of good sessions with GG's (genetic girls) and a few with Ts' in which I had failure to launch. It sometimes goes with the territory. Most of the guys on this Board have had equipment failures, that shouldn't keep you from writing a review.

JFYI, wearing condoms often ends my sessions prematurely but regardless of the reason, write a review. Share the details of the session you had. Provide the activities you enjoyed. Tell us if the lady was an accommodating hostess and to you belief provides a good, fair or bad session. You don't have to include that you couldn't finish. That is strictly up to you.

One of the main purposes of this Board is to share details with each other and relive our fantasies. lol
  • Tcat
  • 09-22-2015, 08:24 AM
She was a perfect fit for me! I have just moved back into town. I was one of her regulars. Her numbers are not functioning. Is anyone still seeing Nicolle? Dose anyone have a contact number for her?