Glory holes in Dallas?

Are there any glory holes in the Dallas area? Safe, clean,
which one of those things does not go with the other two?

Glory hole? Safe? or clean?
Good question... Always wondered myself, so are there any glory holes in Dallas?
That seems like a weird fetish ... even for someone as bent (over) as I am.
There's some good convos on the real deal with glory holes on reddit. Enough info that I don't care to ever participate. But if you like it, have fun out there!

https://m.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/..._a_glory_hole/
I'm sure there's someone here crafty enough to make one and post an iso about 8-10 of us pay a provider I'm sure there are some providers would love to glorify us.
Well you could be safe I think if you stuck to handies and that's it.
Are there any glory holes in the Dallas area? Safe, clean, Originally Posted by WannasuckNswallow
Safe as in not getting busted. Clean as in the environment - no trash or obnoxious smells.
The adult video stores with private viewing booths and glory holes in Hawaii, have tissues and comfortable chairs and are swept and mopped often. You don't feel sub-human or degraded to visit.
there are 2 adult video places on west side of fort worth that have glory hole booths in the back...one is off 30 on s side west of fort worth, and the other is past benbrook lake south of 1187 on 377 i think...
I was just reading something about what used to be Adult New Releases is now being called Bliss Theater and Arcade and they are advertising a glory hole room as a "theme room". Not sure about the logistics of how this will work, I assume it won't follow the traditional model of the anonymous arcade though.
I was just reading something about what used to be Adult New Releases is now being called Bliss Theater and Arcade and they are advertising a glory hole room as a "theme room". Not sure about the logistics of how this will work, I assume it won't follow the traditional model of the anonymous arcade though. Originally Posted by maxim_232
From what I can tell, it's a mostly straight product store but caters to gay men clientele. I did a quick fly through one night just to see. That's the vibe I got.
Are there any glory holes in the Dallas area? Safe, clean, Originally Posted by WannasuckNswallow
Looking to set up shop? Your screen name...ijs...
Funny, i want to do it so I FEEL sub-human and degraded.

Safe as in not getting busted. Clean as in the environment - no trash or obnoxious smells.
The adult video stores with private viewing booths and glory holes in Hawaii, have tissues and comfortable chairs and are swept and mopped often. You don't feel sub-human or degraded to visit. Originally Posted by WannasuckNswallow