URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: around 2200 NW Military a few doors down from Monsterous Golf place
Activities: Massage, exploring, L1 and more massage
Hair Length and Color: straight black hair worn up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I'm horrible at this but 5 foot 3, she got some ass and bodacious tatas on top
Recommendation: Yes
Thumbs up on the title, friend.
Yeah, nice discovery and review.
The table shower here is pretty damn good.
+1 Amp Rat. It's pretty damn nice and clean too.
With you on that table shower. You leave feeling all clean and relaxed. There is something about having someone else wash you that is ultra relaxing.
Gentlemen, my suggestion is for you to call ahead and make an appointment with Kelly. I did a walk in and they said you need an appt, but they let me make one for 20 minutes later. There was no Kelly there. The provider I got had full size boobs, a full size derriere, but also full size thighs and a full size belly. Pretty good massage but everything else, meh. The lady in the front said she was new. I'm not complaining or disputing anything else that has been written, I'm just suggesting that walking in could lead to less than fantastic results. I should have known better.
It’s like all these places that get busy. Example 8 spa

AMPs aren’t know for their customer service when they are busy. It’s usually a great l1 experience with some table shower pampering. A lot
To be said about being washed and dried. Imho. As of today, K&B is my choice for a full menu.
It’s like all these places that get busy. Example 8 spa

AMPs aren’t know for their customer service when they are busy. It’s usually a great l1 experience with some table shower pampering. A lot
To be said about being washed and dried. Imho. As of today, K&B is my choice for a full menu. Originally Posted by why you no do
K&B huh ?
Went to royal on 3/2 and saw Dee Dee. Whole experience was mediocre. But she was totally cool with N & S exploration UTC.
What’s special about their TS? I’ve always done it before... y’all doing it after?
Went to royal on 3/2 and saw Dee Dee. Whole experience was mediocre. But she was totally cool with N & S exploration UTC. Originally Posted by Fire1317

This is the problem I have with this place; inconsistency. I think they rotate girls so much that it's difficult to get the same one more than once or twice. I used to go there a lot, before I discovered eccie, and you just never knew who would be behind the window.
Things were better before COVID - better everywhere
What was the donation?